Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree...everything seems to happen on Tuesday or Wednesday. Except when my BI called me on a Sunday night LOL! So I guess who knows! Fingers crossed for FY17!

Comment

• So who knows but if you search back a ways to 2013-14 on here with FEDs class it took them almost 3 weeks to notify a class of 48 with offers. Just some food for thought. 24 is less but maybe it'll take a bit still.

Comment

• Ain't it kinda odd only one person got the call.

Comment

• Are you implying trolls in our midst?

Comment

• I don't think the hr Dept is very big that handles sa/ioi applicants
            Last edited by duc888; 09-30-2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by duc888 View Post
              I don't think the hr Dept is very big that handles sa/ioi applicants
              61 HR peeps overall, according to ATF's FY 2016 budget exhibits. (https://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...f_exhibits.pdf)

Those 61 handle 5,100 permanent employees, plus all us applicants. Let's say very conservatively that brings it up to 6,000. So, they are outnumbered at least 100:1.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                Agreed. Don't think they do on Friday. Tuesday-Thursday it seems for most correspondence.
                No, The Call will go out on Fridays, you just have the weekend to decide what your answer will be.

And don't fret if you've submitted the final preference sheet and are awaiting the call for multiple weeks. It will come.

Comment

• Well it's officially 5 weeks from the academy so let's hope for a lot more calls this week. Sounds like only a few have gotten the call so should leave plenty of spots for us.

Comment

• Does anyone have any Intel on future classes? Some say there are Nov Dec and Jan classes. Hope calls come for those of you waiting this week
                    Last edited by gloveandco04; 10-03-2016, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• Just heard that all FY17 classes are already full. Don't know how true it is. Also don't know if getting a pref sheet we will be one of those. I have no clue and I don't know how to take that news.

Comment

• I think we would have heard of quite a few more people getting the call if that were the case... I only know of 2 and think they might have been SABT add ons. Fingers crossed for the rest of the week! If as SPQR says is true... I'm remaining optimistic for Friday Cheers!

Comment

• I said the same to my buddy. Unless the classes are already full of all of us they just haven't Called yet? I'm hoping.

Comment

Just heard that all FY17 classes are already full. Don't know how true it is. Also don't know if getting a pref sheet we will be one of those. I have no clue and I don't know how to take that news.
                            If it's any consolation, I heard the opposite today in talking with an ATF friend, ie things are backed up in the final stage due to a lack of personnel so classes haven't been filled. But more importantly, I think what this back/forth of information regarding what's next is showing is that there isn't really a solid answer.

I know a few guys have said it and it's something that provides me some solace: if you've got the preference sheet, you're in the home stretch. I've stressed over this process since Oct 2014. It's nice to be able to just chill knowing it's completely out of my hands now at this point.

Comment

• So did anyone get any good news today?
                              Last edited by EDDk9-21; 10-04-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Just heard that all FY17 classes are already full. Don't know how true it is. Also don't know if getting a pref sheet we will be one of those. I have no clue and I don't know how to take that news.
                                I really, really doubt that. It just isn't feasible. I doubt we are even certain how many classes we are going to have in FY17 this early in the year.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7061 users online. 321 members and 6740 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X