Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate pass bill to avert government shutdown so that is some good news for today. Now let's hope that means calls very soon.

Comment

• I concur. Definitely good news. Hope they come soon.

Comment

• This should get y'all wound up...

Co-worker in another office got the call yesterday. He got his #8 in Idaho, I think. I believe he picked all Midwest locations, so I kinda didn't pay attention to that part. November 8th class start date. I do not know anything more.

Good luck.
        Last edited by Roldi; 09-29-2016, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Getting the call is great news!!!

Comment

• I am also aware of someone getting the call for November. This person was not offered Idaho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roldi View Post
              This should get y'all wound up...

Co-worker in another office got the call yesterday. He got his #8 in Idaho, I think. I believe he picked all Midwest locations, so I kinda didn't pay attention to that part. November 8th class start date. I do not know anything more.

Good luck.
              Hey guys and gals, while I do love getting DMs, I honestly meant it when I said I don't know anything more. If you look at your pref sheet (assuming it's the same as mine) you'll see that there are no Idaho locations. Obviously, I stopped paying attention when he started talking about the Midwest. (I get that he's from there, but just like someone once told me they consider Dallas a border town, everything in the Idaho area is Canada or potato crops to me.). So, feel free to DM me with whatever. Seriously. I love Star Wars, Batman, and football if you're looking for topics. I'll gladly give you my list of offices as well. I just have no more info about my co-worker. I do promise, however, to update as soon as I know more.

Stay frosty
              Last edited by Roldi; 09-29-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Anyone else get the call or know of someone who did? Glad to see this rolling along.

Comment

• I think we got a little while yet for our group. Might be those already cleared before us. Unless it takes forever to notify 24 people. Also curious if pref sheet means you were already selected just waiting, or you are selected from those with pref sheets in hand and then called. But I have no idea what I'm talking about so.....yeahhhhh.

Comment

If you look at your pref sheet (assuming it's the same as mine) you'll see that there are no Idaho locations. Obviously, I stopped paying attention when he started talking about the Midwest. (I get that he's from there, but just like someone once told me they consider Dallas a border town, everything in the Idaho area is Canada or potato crops to me.).

Stay frosty
                    This is why I rarely post. Let me clear this up.

The co-worker did not get a location in Idaho. That was my mistake for posting that. He got some Midwest city that I did not care about and for some reason Idaho is what I remembered when I originally posted. It obviously can not be Idaho because Idaho is not on our list (as I stated above).

To recap: Yes he got the call. No Idaho. Yes same sheet. No Idaho. No, I don't know where. Not Idaho. No, I don't mind the DMs with questions. No, he did not get Idaho.

I had had no idea so many people would want Idaho. Apologies.

Comment

The co-worker did not get a location in Idaho. That was my mistake for posting that. He got some Midwest city that I did not care about and for some reason Idaho is what I remembered when I originally posted. It obviously can not be Idaho because Idaho is not on our list (as I stated above).

To recap: Yes he got the call. No Idaho. Yes same sheet. No Idaho. No, I don't know where. Not Idaho. No, I don't mind the DMs with questions. No, he did not get Idaho.

So was it his 8th pick

Comment

Update. He got Indianapolis. Which shares similar letters with Idaho. So... You can see... Never mind. All that matters is we can all put the Idaho misstep behind us.

Also, when they call, you have 24 hours to answer. If that matters to anyone.

Comment

• Indianapolis is well within the borders of Idaho if you're using the right map:
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ti2015; 09-30-2016, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• I approve of the above map. It's what I use for all my travel plans.

Also.... Yes I realize that Indy is not on my list. No, I am not sure when he received his list. Yes, I should have gathered all of this info prior to posting. Yes, I feel silly and learned my lesson. Hopefully.

Comment

• Purely speculation, but if you only get 24 hours to answer, I doubt they'd be making calls on Friday. But who knows.

Comment

• Agreed. Don't think they do on Friday. Tuesday-Thursday it seems for most correspondence.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9334 users online. 299 members and 9035 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X