Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey FD after given a final offer and an academy date do you report to the academy directly or do you go to the local field office for a few weeks before the academy starts?

Comment

• Originally posted by obuck34 View Post
      Hey FD after given a final offer and an academy date do you report to the academy directly or do you go to the local field office for a few weeks before the academy starts?
      Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesWR7 View Post
        I have NOT received a document with a passing grade, sorry for the miscommunication. I was told by the doctor I would be passed but understandably I assume the ATF will look over his recommendation. Appreciate the help with the cities, just trying to see if its going to be only major metro areas like NYC, SF, LA, MIA, or if theyre only looking for southern border positions or if there was any rhyme or reason lately. Thanks for the replies.
        You have some time before you start worrying about locations.

Comment

• So has anyone heard anything on the upcoming November class? I know with the potential shutdown the calls may have to hold off but wasn't sure if anyone had exact dates or even any news at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
            So has anyone heard anything on the upcoming November class? I know with the potential shutdown the calls may have to hold off but wasn't sure if anyone had exact dates or even any news at that.
            Nov 9 is the next start of CITP

Comment

• I have a feeling as soon as they pass the CR the calls will roll. They are meeting right now.

Comment

• Nevermind the senate just blocked it 40 min ago. It always goes down to the wire (except 2013). Should be handled by Friday to avert shutdown.

Comment

• Yes I saw that 40 mins ago also but I feel they will figure something out quick. Just give the money to Flint and everything will go through.

Comment

• Yeah I don't think the senate majority wants to be blamed for a shutdown before an election.

Comment

• And the 2-3 weeks theory on pref sheets and calls will be proven good or bad in a couple days. Tried looking back for an estimate but too buried in posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD3576 View Post

Nov 9 is the next start of CITP
                        Why do they start on a wed before a fed holiday?

Comment

• Maybe FED can shine some light on that but coincidently I EOD'd with the patrol on a Wed. As well.

Comment

• Originally posted by duc888 View Post

Why do they start on a wed before a fed holiday?
                            DOES IT MATTER? I WOULD HAVE STARTED ON CHRISTMAS BECAUSE I WANTED IT THAT BAD!!!

Probably the pay cycle....

Comment

• Guess I will shut up then

Comment

• We drove up on a fed holiday to start on a Tuesday. It's not ATF but CITP with FLETC and DHS. CITP is 56 training days. Start and end date don't really matter as you have to complete the full 56 training days.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6707 users online. 281 members and 6426 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X