Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Here! Here!

    Comment


    • Any other oct 15 applicants that haven't heard back from interview?

      Comment


      • Yes, Oct '15 applicant who also has not hear anything post interview. I talked to someone earlier this month at HQ who stated they are a little behind on some packages and told me not to worry.

        Comment


        • Hey all, I have been keeping track of this board for a little while now and decided to make a profile. I am Oct '15 applicant. Still waiting for FedEx package post-interview. Was told by HQ that they have held off any packages until after Oct. 1st. Was able to confirm that I was on the list of future packages. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a week or two after the new year gets rolling.

          Comment


          • So could it also be assumed that they are holding off on everything until after Oct 1?

            Comment


            • That is what I figured. Calls included.

              Comment


              • Anyone able to comment or give an idea of how long it normally is to find out about passing the poly? I frankly don't remember and I'm fried after that thing...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MDPO32 View Post
                  Any other oct 15 applicants that haven't heard back from interview?
                  I waited from November until late June to hear back.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
                    Anyone able to comment or give an idea of how long it normally is to find out about passing the poly? I frankly don't remember and I'm fried after that thing...

                    Sample size of a couple dozen leads me to believe between two and three weeks to hear if you failed. Passing may result in never being told anything. The last few guys I know who failed both heard 16 days after taking it.

                    Comment


                    • Just found the board. First time poster for this app. Timeline is as follows...

                      Applied: 10/05/2015 Schedule B
                      SA Exam: 01/08/2016
                      SA Exam Results: 01/26/2016 PASS
                      PT: 04/05/2016 PASS
                      Panel Interview: 06/14/2016 PASS
                      Email to schedule medical: 06/26/2016
                      Medical: PASSED
                      Drug Screen: 06/27/2016
                      Background/Security/Initial Pref. Sheet Paperwork Sent: 07/28/2016
                      EQIP Email: 09/15/2016 - Completed
                      POLY: WAITING

                      Not sure what else is needed in this process. From what I think my background needs to be completed, the poly completed, and a final preference sheet needs to be done. Please let me know if you know of any other steps. Also, has anyone been offered in a while? If so, what cities are normally available, just to see what options are out there.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by eaglesWR7 View Post
                        Just found the board. First time poster for this app. Timeline is as follows...

                        Applied: 10/05/2015 Schedule B
                        SA Exam: 01/08/2016
                        SA Exam Results: 01/26/2016 PASS
                        PT: 04/05/2016 PASS
                        Panel Interview: 06/14/2016 PASS
                        Email to schedule medical: 06/26/2016
                        Medical: PASSED
                        Drug Screen: 06/27/2016
                        Background/Security/Initial Pref. Sheet Paperwork Sent: 07/28/2016
                        EQIP Email: 09/15/2016 - Completed
                        POLY: WAITING

                        Not sure what else is needed in this process. From what I think my background needs to be completed, the poly completed, and a final preference sheet needs to be done. Please let me know if you know of any other steps. Also, has anyone been offered in a while? If so, what cities are normally available, just to see what options are out there.
                        Poly and background, then eventually a revised preference sheet if you pass those. If you haven't received official notice that you've been medically cleared, then add that to the list too.

                        As for locations, they're always changing so "it is what it is" if you make it to that point. Folks this last round of preference sheets, the ones who got them early had a lot of choices, whereas the guys towards the end had fewer.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by eaglesWR7 View Post
                          Just found the board. First time poster for this app. Timeline is as follows...

                          Applied: 10/05/2015 Schedule B
                          SA Exam: 01/08/2016
                          SA Exam Results: 01/26/2016 PASS
                          PT: 04/05/2016 PASS
                          Panel Interview: 06/14/2016 PASS
                          Email to schedule medical: 06/26/2016
                          Medical: PASSED
                          Drug Screen: 06/27/2016
                          Background/Security/Initial Pref. Sheet Paperwork Sent: 07/28/2016
                          EQIP Email: 09/15/2016 - Completed
                          POLY: WAITING

                          Not sure what else is needed in this process. From what I think my background needs to be completed, the poly completed, and a final preference sheet needs to be done. Please let me know if you know of any other steps. Also, has anyone been offered in a while? If so, what cities are normally available, just to see what options are out there.
                          You already received medical clearance?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post

                            Poly and background, then eventually a revised preference sheet if you pass those. If you haven't received official notice that you've been medically cleared, then add that to the list too.

                            As for locations, they're always changing so "it is what it is" if you make it to that point. Folks this last round of preference sheets, the ones who got them early had a lot of choices, whereas the guys towards the end had fewer.
                            are you guessing the list of cities on the future preference sheets will continue to shrink ??

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gloveandco04 View Post

                              are you guessing the list of cities on the future preference sheets will continue to shrink ??
                              Varies based on the needs of the agency.

                              Comment


                              • I have NOT received a document with a passing grade, sorry for the miscommunication. I was told by the doctor I would be passed but understandably I assume the ATF will look over his recommendation. Appreciate the help with the cities, just trying to see if its going to be only major metro areas like NYC, SF, LA, MIA, or if theyre only looking for southern border positions or if there was any rhyme or reason lately. Thanks for the replies.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7347 users online. 213 members and 7134 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X