Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • received preference sheet yesterday - April '15 applicant

    Comment


    • ugh. Another one. Leaving the forum. Officially driving me nuts. Later y'all.

      Comment


      • Congrats to the ones moving along. Anyone here have updates on Oct 15 Candidates? I am just waiting on my Poly and then I will be finished with the processes.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CaptWolf View Post
          Congrats to the ones moving along. Anyone here have updates on Oct 15 Candidates? I am just waiting on my Poly and then I will be finished with the processes.
          Waiting for poly as well.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CaptWolf View Post
            Congrats to the ones moving along. Anyone here have updates on Oct 15 Candidates? I am just waiting on my Poly and then I will be finished with the processes.
            Oct 15. Waiting to schedule poly.

            Comment


            • Waiting for poly......

              Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • +1 pref sheet.

                Comment


                • Did Al Neri really quit the forum?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CaptWolf View Post
                    Congrats to the ones moving along. Anyone here have updates on Oct 15 Candidates? I am just waiting on my Poly and then I will be finished with the processes.
                    Waiting on equip and to schedule poly

                    Comment


                    • I would if I were him. He has taken things hard but it is tough watching people six months behind you pass you by.

                      I almost had October '15 guys take polys before me.

                      But if you are still playing cant complain too bad.

                      Originally posted by duc888 View Post
                      Did Al Neri really quit the forum?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 31Ford View Post
                        I would if I were him. He has taken things hard but it is tough watching people six months behind you pass you by.

                        I almost had October '15 guys take polys before me.

                        But if you are still playing cant complain too bad.
                        I understand but there are so many variables you can't compare yourself to other people
                        Everyone on here is running their own race. A lot of us on here have dealt with the gov with other jobs and know that it's not always point a to b.

                        I don't want to discourage anyone with my posts.
                        Last edited by duc888; 09-09-2016, 08:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

                        Comment


                        • Agree you can't sweat exactly what everybody else is doing. Your office preference may need someone right away while another guy's office preference may be a "full" office. Plus, who knows what other variables factor in. Not to mention an April '15 guy maybe an A+ candidate that ATF is salivating over whereas an Oct '14 applicant may be a B+ applicant.
                          I'm just saying the date you apply doesn't have to be the exact order you're hired in bc of so many factors playing into it.
                          Like Ford said, if you're still in the game you're in good shape. I'd love to be a July '14 applicant still waiting on a preference sheet lol. I'm just here to see my fellow Oct '14 peeps make it through.
                          I'm sure there are lots of people waiting just like Al Neri but they're just not so stressed out about it and worried about what everybody else is doing. Y'all can all laugh about it at FLETC soon!
                          Big congrats to all the folks getting the elusive preference sheets. Best of luck to you all (shout out to n***y and firecop). You, too, Neri!

                          Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

                          Comment


                          • I think for me personally, now that I dont have anything left that I can do and just have to wait, I will visit less.

                            Nothing constructive can come from looking at this stuff after a certain point.

                            If people PM me with questions I would respond to help, but there is no more info to glean to do anything with.

                            My latest update is post poly, post med follow up, waiting for background, med clearance, pref sheet and the call.

                            Good luck to the guys who got the preference sheets and everybody else in the process. Heres to seeing you on the job.

                            Originally posted by duc888 View Post
                            I understand but there are so many variables you can't compare yourself to other people
                            Everyone on here is running their own race. A lot of us on here have dealt with the gov with other jobs and know that it's not always point a to b.

                            I don't want to discourage anyone with my posts.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                              ugh. Another one. Leaving the forum. Officially driving me nuts. Later y'all.
                              Lol. Just taking a break guys. You all act like I committed suicide here. Like 31 ford said, after a certain time you gain nothing by checking and for me it just makes me over analyze more and worry more because I'm so close yet so far and have so much riding on this. As you all have said, while yes you can't compare yourself to others and everyone runs their own race (I am an agent for another agency already so yes I've been through all this before) we see things differently and no one knows others current circumstances hinging on this or the road they've taken to get where they are. While yes things could be much worse and others are indeed worse off it's not fun seeing Almost the entire oct 14 group on here receive sheets all at once and be left out. It will only make me personally drive myself nuts in worrying why. I appreciate the outcry and concern you guys are all great. Just bare with me haha. I'm glad you guys got your sheets. Just cooling off here for a bit.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                                Lol. Just taking a break guys. You all act like I committed suicide here. Like 31 ford said, after a certain time you gain nothing by checking and for me it just makes me over analyze more and worry more because I'm so close yet so far and have so much riding on this. As you all have said, while yes you can't compare yourself to others and everyone runs their own race (I am an agent for another agency already so yes I've been through all this before) we see things differently and no one knows others current circumstances hinging on this or the road they've taken to get where they are. While yes things could be much worse and others are indeed worse off it's not fun seeing Almost the entire oct 14 group on here receive sheets all at once and be left out. It will only make me personally drive myself nuts in worrying why. I appreciate the outcry and concern you guys are all great. Just bare with me haha. I'm glad you guys got your sheets. Just cooling off here for a bit.
                                You also need to realize that the folks getting sheets are going through both CITP and SABT. If you're already an agent somewhere else and will be an add-on for SABT, perhaps you'll get your pref sheet closer to SABT. Who knows....combine that with what I DM'd you as well.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9813 users online. 359 members and 9454 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X