Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had trouble logging onto eqip? When I input my social and my questons it says login failed. Any suggestions...?
    Last edited by CincyKid85; 08-31-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post
      For anyone just sitting around waiting for the next phase to kick in, ATF's Facebook page just shared this GQ article out and it is definitely a good read. http://www.gq.com/story/inside-feder...-too-many-guns
      The leading image makes me cringe.

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
        Has anyone had trouble logging onto eqip? When I input my social and my questons it says login failed. Any suggestions...?
        I had to call to have my examiner re-release my eqip to me and that took care of it. Eqip is a nightmare.

Comment

• I updated my status to "Awaiting Poly". Eqip is finished and my background only needs to be updated for a period of less than a year. I may have a to do another medical but I will just wait in limbo like everyone else.

Originally posted by duc888 View Post
          This was originally posted by ti , then updated by mizzsixx. I am re-posting in case new people would like to update with their info.

Based on the post by ti2015 a while back (and somewhat updated):

Oct 14
          NJLeo15 - Received preference sheet
          CRT22 - Received preference sheet
          AL_NERI - Awaiting preference sheet
          One8one14hire – Offered job – deferred to later academy
          NJFIRSTCLASS_09 - Awaiting preference sheet
          EOD3576 - Awaiting preference sheet
          EDDk9-21 - Awaiting preference sheet
          Firecop2653 - Awaiting preference sheet
          n***y - Awaiting med clearance
          Grim9983 – Awaiting preference sheet
          leolax11 - Awaiting preference sheet

April 15
          Aardvark - Awaiting med clearance
          313Police - Awaiting med clearance
          Rick Nelson 12 - Awaiting poly
          gloveandco04 - Awaiting preference sheet
          RR5 - Awaiting preference sheet
          mpfeddie - Awaiting med clearance
          duc888 – Awaiting preference sheet
          NC_Mtnman - Awaiting Poly
          1811hopefull - Awaiting FedEx
          CLOS35 - Completed poly
          Viking14 - Awaiting FedEx
          rjs - Awaiting FedEx
          dhutch - Awaiting poly
          mizzsix – Awaiting med clearance
          31Ford - Completed med follow up
          Cage123 - Awaiting med clearance
          mih pihsrow - Awaiting med clearance
          ti2015 - Awaiting med clearance
          Roldi – Awaiting preference sheet
          RR82 – Awaiting background

Last edited by mizzsix; 08-02-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
            I had to call to have my examiner re-release my eqip to me and that took care of it. Eqip is a nightmare.
            I sent an email but it was after hours. Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow. If not I'll call. I'm assuming the number you called was the one provided in the email?

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
              I sent an email but it was after hours. Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow. If not I'll call. I'm assuming the number you called was the one provided in the email?
              Call again in the morning. You'll be fine. I emailed them after hours and then called in the morning to follow up and more importantly to apologize profusely for causing someone extra work because I made a dumb mistake. Lol. But yeah, don't worry. You're not alone.

Comment

• Well, ladies and gentlemen, it has been a fun ride going through the ATF process with you all. I was notified this morning that I did not successfully pass the polygraph that I took a couple weeks ago. I am still in the running with Secret Service, but that is just about my last shot at a Federal Agent position before I age out. Thank you to those of you who have shared your experiences with me and the rest of us on these forums and, for those of you still in the running, I wish you all the best of luck in the process with this awesome agency. Stay safe out there, all!

Comment

• Sorry to hear that. Good luck with other prospects. I fear I will end up with the same result. I am waiting to get my poly scheduled.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it has been a fun ride going through the ATF process with you all. I was notified this morning that I did not successfully pass the polygraph that I took a couple weeks ago. I am still in the running with Secret Service, but that is just about my last shot at a Federal Agent position before I age out. Thank you to those of you who have shared your experiences with me and the rest of us on these forums and, for those of you still in the running, I wish you all the best of luck in the process with this awesome agency. Stay safe out there, all!
                    When did you take the poly? Did you take the poly for usss yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by duc888 View Post
                      When did you take the poly? Did you take the poly for usss yet?
                      I took the poly about two weeks ago. I have not yet taken the poly for USSS this time around. However, I am a former USSS UD officer who successfully passed their poly quite a few years back and have taken the poly for the agent position with them in a previous round of hiring.

Comment

I took the poly about two weeks ago. I have not yet taken the poly for USSS this time around. However, I am a former USSS UD officer who successfully passed their poly quite a few years back and have taken the poly for the agent position with them in a previous round of hiring.
                        That sucks. Wont your time in ud keep you from age out?

Comment

• Originally posted by duc888 View Post
                          That sucks. Wont your time in ud keep you from age out?
                          So, yes, that is a good point. It is only about 2 years of time, but it will delay aging out somewhat. So, I do still have a little bit of extra time.

Comment

• Here's to next week my fellow preference sheet folks!

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                              Here's to next week my fellow preference sheet folks!
                              And those waiting for equip and poly!

Comment

• I took the test in August and received the offer in April the following year. This happened a couple years ago. To all be patient. The need of the agency and special circumstances of applicants will control the speed of the process. For some it may flow quicker than others. If they request you something, then the ball is on you. Don't slow the process by not being ready. You are all embarking in a career field where patience, sense of urgency and expectation of changes of plans are the norm. One day you may show to work thinking you will do something and end up doing something completely different. You will not be disappointed, this job is the best. Best of luck to all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8366 users online. 421 members and 7945 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X