300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lefty_47 View Post
    So this may be a dumb question but I've put it off for several months because I think I know the answer.

I took the PT test in April. I had the flu that week and did not pass the run. With my time and my age I would've passed it if I took it next year but yes I should've been ready to run that test half dead if need be. My question is what is the likelihood of getting back into the process again? Is it a total lost cause now since I had my one chance or is there some possibility at another shot.
    Short answer, yes. I believe you have to wait a year to re-apply, which is the same if you failed the written test or interview.

The more challenging part will be getting back into the process as hiring starts to slow down. I'm not sure schedule B will continue... from what I'm hearing it may go back to a public usajobs announcement in the future. Keep monitoring forums like this and keep working out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty_47 View Post
      So this may be a dumb question but I've put it off for several months because I think I know the answer.

I took the PT test in April. I had the flu that week and did not pass the run. With my time and my age I would've passed it if I took it next year but yes I should've been ready to run that test half dead if need be. My question is what is the likelihood of getting back into the process again? Is it a total lost cause now since I had my one chance or is there some possibility at another shot.
      I know it's too late but you could have had the PT test rescheduled. I called my recruiter and ask to reschedule to do a conflict and she was more than helpful. Don't ever think that the date they give you is set in stone. You can always ask to reschedule. It's not like you weren't going to show up, things happen, people get sick, schedules don't always coincide. Never be afraid to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any recent fedexr's been contacted for the poly or equip yet? Or is everyone in a holding pattern?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
          Any recent fedexr's been contacted for the poly or equip yet? Or is everyone in a holding pattern?

I'm in that boat. Medical and drug screen are both completed but I'm still waiting for the eqip.

Comment

• Just got eqip Friday.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
              I'm in that boat. Medical and drug screen are both completed but I'm still waiting for the eqip.
              Same.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
                Just got eqip Friday.

how long after your medical to receive the eqip? I have medical and drug test completed.

Comment

• I did my medical and drug test Aug1 and Aug2 respectively.

Comment

• How will they notify you for the PT ? Email, phone, mail ? Anyone hear anything ? (may16 applicants?)

Comment

• Is there someone we can email about the eqip or does this seem pretty standard? I'm going on two months post fedex and from what I've seen it seems to come fairly quickly after receiving the FedEx.

Comment

• I think its one of those they get to you when they get to you things. Plus it's a good way to practice patience for the big pause in processing action after the poly.

Comment

• Good luck to you - I still have not heard about testing (May 16 applicant). I'm still waiting but will watch how it works out for other May 16 applicants, keep us posted please...

Comment

• dom1220 enable PM

Comment

• I have high hopes for lots of movement in Sept... Peace out August..

Comment

• Got third request for hearing test. This time it is a "NU-6 full list" pre-recorded words in silence and in noise hearing test.

Having trouble finding a place near DC that does this test.

Anybody done it before around here mind PMing me? Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10875 users online. 366 members and 10509 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X