Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I wouldn't enjoy border area either, but certainly not CA.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
      I think I wouldn't enjoy border area either, but certainly not CA.

I'll take CA! It's home and I know the area well and know the lifestyle. It wouldn't be a culture shock as it would be to some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've visited CA and love the weather

Comment

• I'm from the beaches in the south and would love to head a couple hours south and be back there but I can handle the mountains in the west also. But honestly wherever they send me I will deal with it. I am hoping for the south though.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
            I'm from the beaches in the south and would love to head a couple hours south and be back there but I can handle the mountains in the west also. But honestly wherever they send me I will deal with it. I am hoping for the south though.
            Be careful what you wish for. They might give you south Texas or southern New Mexico.
            OUT!!

Comment

• Al Neri Are you with the Patrol too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Celo182 View Post
                Al Neri Are you with the Patrol too?
                Affirmative.

Comment

• Anybody know when they will be putting out another hiring announcement?

Comment

• They won't be anytime soon. Feel free to look back through this thread to find out how to get involved though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwilliam54 View Post
                      Anybody know when they will be putting out another hiring announcement?
                      You have to email your local recruiter and attach your resume. Then as long as you qualify they will notify you when the next announcement is. You have to wait for that email because there is a special link you must follow to apply. Its not like most agencies where any and everybody are allowed to apply. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwilliam54 View Post
                        Anybody know when they will be putting out another hiring announcement?
                        Someone told me that they were not going to do schedule B anymore and that they were going to start announcing job openings on USAJOBs like most agencies.
                        OUT!!

Comment

• Any Oct 15 applicants still waiting on eqip? I know no news is good news but when I see others have gotten it and I'm still waiting it makes me a bit jumpy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
                            Any Oct 15 applicants still waiting on eqip? I know no news is good news but when I see others have gotten it and I'm still waiting it makes me a bit jumpy.
                            Submitted my e-Qip two weeks ago. What field office are you going out of?

Comment

• Also it is getting close to the end of the fiscal year so the hiring may slow down a bit until they get a solid budget. That is true for most agencies.
                              OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                                Someone told me that they were not going to do schedule B anymore and that they were going to start announcing job openings on USAJOBs like most agencies.
                                I did hear this coming from WFO.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4207 users online. 230 members and 3977 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X