• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, that troll really worked haha

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
      Wow, that troll really worked haha
      Regardless of whether or not you were trolling, you made a decent point. We've all come too far in the process to let a innocent possible slip up ruin things.

Comment

• Was just thinking...would be nice to receive my preference sheet today. Here's to the sheets hopefully starting to roll in for us soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by One8one14hire View Post
          You are correct, all polys go through quality control. My agency does the same thing. I believe that is standard protocol. If you know someone who went to poly school (not sure if it's still DACA or something else) that's typical. Don't be alarmed. That is actually protocol even though it all seems like a mind f. Also, going back to earlier posts about classes, I believe the first class for FY17 won't be until first week of Nov. (at least that's what I was told). Notifications won't likely go out until 6 weeks out so about mid-Sept. Enjoy the rest of Aug, workout like crazies and spend time with your families. Your time will come.

Just don't go and plan your wedding while you're waiting or you'll have to defer like me LOL. No but seriously, the budget hasn't been decided but when I was called last month I was told even in the current environment ATF will hire to attrition (~knocks on wood~). It's gonna be okay everyone!
          I also heard something about a possible November class. As for exact start date that is still unknown.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
            If I am remembering correctly some Apr 15 folks are waiting for class or already in, right? I know the are the hares in the process.....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
            When you guys say "Apr 15" are you talking about the time in which you submitted your application through USAJOBS?
            Last edited by Radio Raheem; 08-17-2016, 09:58 AM.
            OUT!!

Comment

• Yep. I was an April and Oct applicant. I got through OPM in October though....

Comment

• I have been lurking for awhile now, finally decided to post. I am an October '15 applicant, just finished my medical exam today. I am a current Fed LEO in the USBP.

Comment

• Cheers to hoping the next round of preference sheets gets sent out sometime soon...end of the month maybe? Early September? Feeling a little ridiculous checking my email all the time like when I was waiting for that FedEx notification...

Comment

• I am still awaiting any notice from Schedule B in April 16 - I know some came out, still hoping/waiting for another batch and that make it....

Comment

• Originally posted by RR5 View Post
                      Cheers to hoping the next round of preference sheets gets sent out sometime soon...end of the month maybe? Early September? Feeling a little ridiculous checking my email all the time like when I was waiting for that FedEx notification...
                      I'm right there with you. I may check my email every hour on the hour between the hours of 0800-1700.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
                        I'm right there with you. I may check my email every hour on the hour between the hours of 0800-1700.
                        I check every 15 minutes. I checked the forum board and it said eddk was the last post so I logged in hoping he was saying preference sheet was received so they are rolling out but I got down to his post and........ No

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                          I check every 15 minutes. I checked the forum board and it said eddk was the last post so I logged in hoping he was saying preference sheet was received so they are rolling out but I got down to his post and........ No
                          Too bad they don't use the preference sheet that was given out at the start of the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD3576 View Post
                            Too bad they don't use the preference sheet that was given out at the start of the process.
                            I disagree. My circumstances have changed and I DO NOT want to end up stationed in Mexico again. I want to go home. CT or somewhere else I. New England or bust. This place is hell. It is a different planet. Granted if this was my only choice when offered id deal with it but. I'd def like to fill a new one out as I thought I'd get hired quicker for picking a horrible area. That WAS NOT the case.

Comment

• I just don't want to be in MA or CA. I am sure there are enough CA boys that want to return or stay so I doubt that's a worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
                                I just don't want to be in MA or CA. I am sure there are enough CA boys that want to return or stay so I doubt that's a worry.

No border towns for me aka Mexico, there is no border. Wide open folks! Too bad the rest of the country doesn't know it. It's all hidden from the public not an ounce makes it on the front page. Gotta love this administrations agenda.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10753 users online. 375 members and 10378 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X