300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post
    I'm scheduled for my poly on Tuesday, but I seem to have come down with a cold and currently feel pretty awful. Anyone know if having a cold would be a problem when it comes to going through with the poly? Would that be something that they wohle want me to reschedule for? I really don't want to delay things over a cold if I don't have to.
    No, not at all. Keep the poly and don't reschedule. I only had a few hours of sleep before my poly and was falling sleep, we just took more breaks and kept going. Just be honest with them if you take any over the counter medications. Should be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone know projected class dates (month) for remained of year or any of 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by vrsimmel View Post
        Anyone know projected class dates (month) for remained of year or any of 2017
        Ask again oct. 2 lol. You will get a more solidified group of dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
          Now that the next academy is a week or so away hopefully the next set of preference sheets start going out. Really hoping to be one of the lucky ones but I would like to see any of us on here get it.
          I pray that we all receive them. I anxiously await Mondays. I sleep during the day because I'm on midnights. I keep praying I wake up in the evening to a nice present like Christmas morning.

Comment

• If I am remembering correctly some Apr 15 folks are waiting for class or already in, right? I know the are the hares in the process.....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
              If I am remembering correctly some Apr 15 folks are waiting for class or already in, right? I know the are the hares in the process.....

As far as I know, no April 15 folks have received a class date yet.

Comment

If I am remembering correctly some Apr 15 folks are waiting for class or already in, right? I know the are the hares in the process.....

Just joining the thread. April '15 applicant. Waiting on preference sheet..

Comment

April '15 applicant here. Waiting on med clearance and pref sheet.

Comment

• Well, my poly is done.
                    Last edited by bellyer; 08-17-2016, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• With the fiscal year starting in October, hopefully calls will start going out.
                      Last edited by EOD3576; 08-17-2016, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD3576 View Post
                        My poly had to go to quality control and I received a call on Monday of the next week saying there's no problem with my results. I was told ALL polygraphs go to quality control. Some applicants are told they passed while in the room, and some never hear back.
                        You are correct, all polys go through quality control. My agency does the same thing. I believe that is standard protocol. If you know someone who went to poly school (not sure if it's still DACA or something else) that's typical. Don't be alarmed. That is actually protocol even though it all seems like a mind f. Also, going back to earlier posts about classes, I believe the first class for FY17 won't be until first week of Nov. (at least that's what I was told). Notifications won't likely go out until 6 weeks out so about mid-Sept. Enjoy the rest of Aug, workout like crazies and spend time with your families. Your time will come.

Just don't go and plan your wedding while you're waiting or you'll have to defer like me LOL. No but seriously, the budget hasn't been decided but when I was called last month I was told even in the current environment ATF will hire to attrition (~knocks on wood~). It's gonna be okay everyone!

Comment

• Poly=don't talk about poly. shhhhhhhh you signed forms.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                            Poly=don't talk about poly. shhhhhhhh you signed forms.
                            You're right. I apologize, was just trying to calm nerves. I've worked with such folk and consider some friends. Thought I could help ease some angst.

Comment

• Lol, no worries just a heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                                Lol, no worries just a heads up.
                                That's a good point, AL. My apologies for asking about something sensitive like that. I figured it was okay as long as I wasn't posing about content/questions or actual process/procedure. Perhaps I was mistaken in my assumption.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7635 users online. 410 members and 7225 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X