• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by n***y View Post
    Oct 14 applicant:

July 2015 - Medical follow up sent.
    Today - Medical clearance received.
    Congrats, man! October '14 represent.
    BTW, it cracks me up that the forum thinks you are trying to sneak a dirty word into your screen name and it censors it out. This forum is an n***yhole.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone
    Last edited by bayranger; 08-11-2016, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Does the eqip come from OPM?

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
        Does the eqip come from OPM?
        Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
          So is ATF giving you LEAP for the add on? Any word on the next class date after August?
          Get LEAP from day one at academy

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleH View Post
            There are a ton of atf classes already going through citp with me down here fyi. Figured I'd share that with you all waiting on an 1811. Also typically no leap but locality is duty statiom while at citp, with the add on, some agencies give leap some dont. I would not count on it
            That actually worries me. It's getting close to the fiscal year and you are making it sound like they have enough and don't need more to cover the retirements. I'm still dreading what will happen oct 1. Whether they will actually push through even more for a few classes next year. Or freeze hiring for a time again because there's no money. Anything can happen in govt budget season.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
              That actually worries me. It's getting close to the fiscal year and you are making it sound like they have enough and don't need more to cover the retirements. I'm still dreading what will happen oct 1. Whether they will actually push through even more for a few classes next year. Or freeze hiring for a time again because there's no money. Anything can happen in govt budget season.
              Let's not even think like that man. Stay patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJLeo15 View Post
                Let's not even think like that man. Stay patient.
                Sorry. Already lived through one shutdown/budget debacle as a fed. The worrying comes from experience.

Comment

• I really hate it when people post crap related to pay and don't know what they're talking about when it comes to ATF....

Like USMC said, FROM DAY ONE WITH US you get LEAP and locality. The locality is based off of your office you will be reporting to when you graduate.
                  Last edited by FD2FED1977; 08-11-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

There are a ton of atf classes already going through citp with me down here fyi. Figured I'd share that with you all waiting on an 1811. Also typically no leap but locality is duty statiom while at citp, with the add on, some agencies give leap some dont. I would not count on it
                    ATF will receive LEAP @ the academy from day 1.

Comment

When you say, "a ton of ATF classes," can you give us a ballpark of what you mean? We know about the classes that started in June-ish, and the one that just started in August. Are there more currently there? I thought it was a new class about every 2-3 months.

Comment

• I love getting excited with ATF emails in my inbox, but they are general emails about ATF.gov updates.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
                          I love getting excited with ATF emails in my inbox, but they are general emails about ATF.gov updates.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
                          Ha! The same thing happens with me, and I even use a completely different email account for the ATF.gov updates than I do for hiring purposes.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                            UCLA or F2FED I'm daydreaming and just hypothetically wondering, maybe one of you can answer. If I'm given a 9-10 if I'm lucky enough to get the final call. Will that be the 9-10 on the GL base scale or on the GS scaled that includes locality. In the patrol we just got GL base in the academy I was a GL 7. I heard a rumor it's your field office locality plus leap in the academy so again hypothetically, if I was lucky enough to get the job and land a field office close to nyc in ct like new haven per say. I'd be looking at 93k in the academy with no room and board after factoring in 9-10, locality for that area and leap?
                            It will be 9-10 on the GL scale. Yes, locality is based off your home office while in the academy.

Comment

• Now that the next academy is a week or so away hopefully the next set of preference sheets start going out. Really hoping to be one of the lucky ones but I would like to see any of us on here get it.

Comment

• I'm scheduled for my poly on Tuesday, but I seem to have come down with a cold and currently feel pretty awful. Anyone know if having a cold would be a problem when it comes to going through with the poly? Would that be something that they wohle want me to reschedule for? I really don't want to delay things over a cold if I don't have to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6944 users online. 255 members and 6689 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X