• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are 2-3 of us on here it seems.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
      Any other October 15 applicants still waiting on eqip?
      I got my e-qip two days after finishing my medical and drug screen. Not sure why it would take so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• blok2400 im in the same boat as you

Comment

• Post deleted
          Last edited by 083014; 08-10-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
            I got my e-qip two days after finishing my medical and drug screen. Not sure why it would take so long.

I completed both the medical and drug screen over a month ago. It's odd that the eqip hasn't been received yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CincyKid85 View Post
              Any other October 15 applicants still waiting on eqip?
              Yes sir. But I completed it last in 2012, so who knows if maybe theyre using my old one? Not really sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by smith6cr View Post
                Yes sir. But I completed it last in 2012, so who knows if maybe theyre using my old one? Not really sure.
                If your old one is saved you can just go through and make sure it's updated and submit that. That's what I did.

Comment

• You would still have to update that info with potential addresses and workplaces though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• My turn.... I am an agent in an agency that for many years required just a Highschool degree (it has changed since) but many of those agents are journeymen and or supervisors, run this place and make up a majority of the agency. It shows. Tremendously. There's a reason you need at least a four year degree and preferably an advanced degree to be a special agent (in most cases).

Comment

• I understand that the ptt and interview can be based off the office administering it but it seems the FedEx and eqip are not related to a specific office. Is that correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by duc888 View Post
                        See, I would think that you would start as a 9. Goes to show you how much I know
                        Federal Leo, bachelors, masters.. No military and no TS clearance. If I am offered I was told 9 in the conditional. I got my masters to give me a leg up because I don't have military.... It worked as far as pay grade. Let's hope it gets me hired.

Comment

• Thank you to those who answered my question regarding scheduling of the PTT. On to the next one...

My resume has changed considerably since submitting it during the prescreen and recently passing the written test. Am I able to somehow send an updated resume? Or would that come at a later time such as the interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post
                            For those who have already entered into the Background Investigation phase, can you let me know how long after submitting your e-QIP the BI started? I am asking because I have my annual performance review at my current job sometime in the next two weeks and I am really hoping that an investigator doesn't reach out to my boss before I have my review. I would hate for my potential raise and bonus to be impacted negatively by a call/visit to my boss before I get the raise and bonus secured in writing. I know that, as of earlier this week, the e-QIP has been formally accepted by ATF and they noted that they could proceed with my investigation.
                            For me, it was just about 3 months between submitting my EQIP and meeting with my background investigator (who talked to my supervisor on the same day).

Comment

• 2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
                              Quick question but not sure anyone could answer but has anyone been approved for GL5 or GL7 pay and been able to get GL9 pay come job offer time? I know OPM bases everything off resume but will ATF HR help out if you are considered an 11 step 5? Just wondering how that works since that is a major pay cut for some.
                              You have to have your masters degree prior to the announcement closing to be accessed at GL9 pay. If your a GS11 step 5 as a 1811, OPM should access you at GL9 step 10. If your not 1811, you might not get a GL9 without a master's degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
                                Thank you to those who answered my question regarding scheduling of the PTT. On to the next one...

My resume has changed considerably since submitting it during the prescreen and recently passing the written test. Am I able to somehow send an updated resume? Or would that come at a later time such as the interview?
                                When you receive the FedEx package with forms that need to be signed and returned to them, they also request another copy of your resume at that time. Granted, when you get that FedEx package, you will have also received your Conditional Offer of Employment, which includes the grade that they are offering you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4316 users online. 270 members and 4046 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X