300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Officer_Daniel View Post
    I just bet my brother a pair of Yankee tickets and $20 that if i asked a question that was recently answered i was going to get trolled. Thanks man, you got me a pair of Yankee tickets. Lol
    Technically, you trolled, so you owe your brother some tickets my friend. lol
    OUT!!

Comment

• Does anyone have an idea about if there will be a 2016 hiring announcement?

Comment

• So how about all the helpful info on this thread I found by reading... this thread.

Ok all sarcasm aside, contact your local FO and start there. Or read this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by phnx7 View Post
          So how about all the helpful info on this thread I found by reading... this thread.

Ok all sarcasm aside, contact your local FO and start there. Or read this thread.
          Thanks for your helpful tip. Good thing I did already contact the local FO and they have no idea about a date, just wanted to ask to see if any one had a recent idea. These threads are supposed to be to help people who have a question and a common goal, not to be sarcastic.

Comment

• While most of us agree with the helpfulness comment, I think just a page or two back someone asked the same question.

I know I tend to answer rather sarcastically myself, but I do that to everyone, not just strangers on the net. No offense is meant, it's just that if you watch this thread for a bit you will see many of the same questions asked and answered over and over. I personally love the search feature. It usually gives instant answers because they tend to already be there, no waiting necessary.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was being helpful in a sarcastic way. But in my defense I did say it with the best of intentions. I hope you find what you're looking for...in this thread. Lol You really have to take it lightly. No one on here is purposely out to get you or attack you. You will always get tips and info when you ask for it on here, but occasionally there will be an outburst of sarcasm or confusion. Don't take it personally. This forum is by far the best and most helpful.

Comment

• Sitting at the station on mids at 5:50 am.... Just pondering since it has been happening in groups. I wonder when our group will begin receiving pref sheets. One can daydream. Or dream I should say.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
                  Who else from Oct is still waiting on E-qip?

Yes sir. Still waiting. I just took my drug test last week though.

Comment

• Originally posted by phnx7 View Post
                    I was being helpful in a sarcastic way. But in my defense I did say it with the best of intentions. I hope you find what you're looking for...in this thread. Lol You really have to take it lightly. No one on here is purposely out to get you or attack you. You will always get tips and info when you ask for it on here, but occasionally there will be an outburst of sarcasm or confusion. Don't take it personally. This forum is by far the best and most helpful.
                    To add (not that any of this really matters in the grand scheme) ... I think it's best to go back at least a few months time on the thread and just start reading. Most everything cycles around question-wise. If one is sincerely interested in becoming an ATF SA, then it's not a big investment to spend a couple hours gleaning a boatload of info from these pages. Since you (not "you" meaning anybody in particular... Anyone) are here anyway.
                    I, personally, went back to page 1 and read it all but most of the stuff from 2012 is either repetitive at best or irrelevant at worst (bc of changes in the process). Then again that was 2 years ago so the thread is way meatier now.
                    I think the most bang for one's effort would be a good 6+ months back and read forward. But the more the better. Like Oct 2015 when the last USAJobs link went out (I think that's right).
                    Or just pop in day 1 and ask without reading anything. It's a free country! Just realize freedom goes both ways and prep for possible eye rolling and sighs lol.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Does anyone have any information or experience in dealing with issues through emailing the applicantinfo address?

I called IOI yesterday about an issue scheduling my medical exam; they told me to send HR an email. I sent the email, but I have not heard anything back. Emails get lost in the abyss in some places, while emails are more important than phone calls in others.

Just wasn't sure when it was appropriate to follow up with IOI/HR.

Comment

• Originally posted by smith6cr View Post
                        Yes sir. Still waiting. I just took my drug test last week though.
                        I am in the same boat. Drug test done, physical done, waiting for E-qip and poly.

Comment

• Originally posted by chapmanp1 View Post
                          Does anyone have any information or experience in dealing with issues through emailing the applicantinfo address?

I called IOI yesterday about an issue scheduling my medical exam; they told me to send HR an email. I sent the email, but I have not heard anything back. Emails get lost in the abyss in some places, while emails are more important than phone calls in others.

Just wasn't sure when it was appropriate to follow up with IOI/HR.
                          Do you mean Industry Operations Investigator (IOI)? If so I think you are dealing with the wrong HR. If you applied for Special Agent then there is a different HR. However, I don't know the contact information for that HR. Call your local field office and talk to the RAC or the IA who deals with the criminal investigator side of the house.
                          OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
                            I am in the same boat. Drug test done, physical done, waiting for E-qip and poly.

E-Quip has saved me so much time. Once you have completed it once, it's good for any other federal application that requires it.
                            OUT!!

Comment

• I have one completed from 2002/3 do you think data that old carries over?

Comment

• Quick question but not sure anyone could answer but has anyone been approved for GL5 or GL7 pay and been able to get GL9 pay come job offer time? I know OPM bases everything off resume but will ATF HR help out if you are considered an 11 step 5? Just wondering how that works since that is a major pay cut for some.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8312 users online. 181 members and 8131 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X