Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in NC got an invite for the interview yet, particularly the central portion around Charlotte???

Comment

• Anyone in NC got an invite for the interview yet, particularly the central portion around Charlotte???

Comment

• Got the call last night. Tested, PT and now interview all out of Chicago where I live.

Comment

• Anyone out of Baltimore hear anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
            Anyone out of Baltimore hear anything?
            I'm out of Baltimore...nothing yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by blueline14 View Post
              I'm out of Baltimore...nothing yet.
              I have my fingers crossed......when I got the PTT call I didn't even know until a day later. My wife works from home two days a week and uses our house phone for work calls, but never clicks over or checks voice-mail. I checked the voice-mail the next day to find out ATF Baltimore had called during one of her conference calls. Needless to say I politely asked her to click over if someone calls!

Comment

• Ohio office sent out interview dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by chonaker116 View Post
                  Anyone in NC got an invite for the interview yet, particularly the central portion around Charlotte???
                  I'm not in Charlotte but I got my notification of interview from the Charlotte office today. Did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by JetTroop View Post
                    I'm not in Charlotte but I got my notification of interview from the Charlotte office today. Did you?
                    I got my notification today....interview tomorrow morning!!! Whew...fast turn-around for sure.

Comment

• Got the call today!!!

FamilyMan01
                      GixxerSteve,
                      Skizer41, Written:Pass, PTT:Pass, Interview: 6/13
                      cadet12,
                      bombguy,
                      Superjock22,
                      cae031106,
                      szymon1017- TEST APR13, PT MAY 17 NOLA(PASS),INT. 13JUN
                      RangrLex,
                      exnav1995,
                      USMCjonz,
                      birdman0305,-interview June 13
                      cjmiller6662,
                      PD-FD-EMT,
                      mba417,
                      zgauer,
                      RUMotarded
                      aarinphillips
                      SSGWaar
                      knhawk34
                      Metro2
                      MINIEOD - NYC Field Office / Test - 09 APR; PTT - 16 MAY (Central NJ)
                      DSRob341

Comment

• Originally posted by skizer41 View Post
                        Got the call today!!!

FamilyMan01
                        GixxerSteve,
                        Skizer41, Written:Pass, PTT:Pass, Interview: 6/13
                        cadet12,
                        bombguy,
                        Superjock22,
                        cae031106,
                        szymon1017- TEST APR13, PT MAY 17 NOLA(PASS),INT. 13JUN
                        RangrLex,
                        exnav1995,
                        USMCjonz,
                        birdman0305,-interview June 13
                        cjmiller6662,
                        PD-FD-EMT,
                        mba417,
                        zgauer,
                        RUMotarded
                        aarinphillips
                        SSGWaar
                        knhawk34
                        Metro2
                        MINIEOD - NYC Field Office / Test - 09 APR; PTT - 16 MAY (Central NJ)
                        DSRob341
                        Man I'm really stressing now, I'm like did I pass the PTT I mean they didn't really call out scores or say we passed; but in my head I know my scores and they were all passing! I think I am stressing myself out! lol

Comment

Man I'm really stressing now, I'm like did I pass the PTT I mean they didn't really call out scores or say we passed; but in my head I know my scores and they were all passing! I think I am stressing myself out! lol
                          I know what you mean....I was feeling the same way, then I got the email today. I knew I passed the PTT, but I kept reading about how everyone else was getting invites for interview and I still hadn't heard anything. Just be patient...I would imagine your invite will be coming as well. Charlotte, NC office said they were given a June 22 deadline to get all interviews completed...so it's coming quick! Good luck, as always, to all!

Comment

• Originally posted by chonaker116 View Post
                            I know what you mean....I was feeling the same way, then I got the email today. I knew I passed the PTT, but I kept reading about how everyone else was getting invites for interview and I still hadn't heard anything. Just be patient...I would imagine your invite will be coming as well. Charlotte, NC office said they were given a June 22 deadline to get all interviews completed...so it's coming quick! Good luck, as always, to all!
                            Thanks brother....It will be like old Marine Corps time, I will just hurry up and wait!

Comment

I think most of us can relate to that as well..... I know that I am stressing myself out waiting for that phone call/email and trying to study at the same time. Shame there isn't a line somewhere that I can just stand in for no given reason... Oh you know what I am talking about!

Comment

• This might have been discussed already but does anyone know what to expect at the interview? I heard that its different than the FBI interview and some of the other FED agencies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18588 users online. 508 members and 18080 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X