Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that it appears the August class is full and ready to go, does anyone have any word on the next class? I've heard it's October through this forum but still nobody seems to know if that is accurate or even an actual date in October. I know there are a good deal of us October 14 applicants waiting and seems to be a few April 15 applicants also. If you know anything please inform us.

Comment

• Received another Med Follow up email. So back to the doc I go. Still waiting to hear on the BI beginning. Hopefully it will soon.

Comment

• I hope some one can help me out or calm my nerves. I took the test on Friday and still haven't found out if I passed or not. The computer I was using had some issues towards the end when I finished my test but testing facility said I was fine. Now I am freaking out because I think it didn't submit because I should of found out by now. Can someone give me advice that has good information, like is this normal or should I start making phone calls. thanks in advance.
        Bring on the FOE

Comment

• Originally posted by theone1111111 View Post
          I hope some one can help me out or calm my nerves. I took the test on Friday and still haven't found out if I passed or not. The computer I was using had some issues towards the end when I finished my test but testing facility said I was fine. Now I am freaking out because I think it didn't submit because I should of found out by now. Can someone give me advice that has good information, like is this normal or should I start making phone calls. thanks in advance.
          Results will take up to 3 weeks, not instant like most other computer-based exams

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
            results will take up to 3 weeks, not instant like most other computer-based exams
            thank you
            Bring on the FOE

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
              Now that it appears the August class is full and ready to go, does anyone have any word on the next class? I've heard it's October through this forum but still nobody seems to know if that is accurate or even an actual date in October. I know there are a good deal of us October 14 applicants waiting and seems to be a few April 15 applicants also. If you know anything please inform us.
              Given that the next class would be after the new fiscal year starts (Oct.1). Take everything you hear about classes for next year with a grain of salt. They can say all they want there's classes next year but once midnight rolls around on the first that can all change for the better or worse. Budgets/fiscal years are screwy things around these parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                Given that the next class would be after the new fiscal year starts (Oct.1). Take everything you hear about classes for next year with a grain of salt. They can say all they want there's classes next year but once midnight rolls around on the first that can all change for the better or worse. Budgets/fiscal years are screwy things around these parts.
                This is very true but was hoping we wouldn't have to face that. I guess we will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
                  This is very true but was hoping we wouldn't have to face that. I guess we will see.
                  I lived through one shutdown while at FLETC. At 12 midnight on Oct 1. they told us to pack our bags and go home. I still had two weeks until graduation. Luckily they called us all back 5 weeks later. With gov't and funding and this current political debacle 5 classes of 24 like FED has said recently here are great and I am hoping that that is the case. But Oct. 2 that could either turn into WE NEED MORE AGENTS NOW TO COMBAT ALL THESE ACTIVE SHOOTERS AND TERRORIST THREATS, 5 classes of 48! or FREEZE HIRING DEAD.

Comment

• I know that there is still a wait ahead of me, but I feel like things have moved quickly since receiving my FedEx packet a couple weeks ago. I got that returned to ATF in a couple of days and I've already just finished up my drug test and I've got my Medical Exam on Wednesday! I hope things keep moving along at this pace.

Comment

• Well since today is three weeks til the August class, I will officially stop hoping for this call and start praying for the Oct call.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRT22 View Post
                        Well since today is three weeks til the August class, I will officially stop hoping for this call and start praying for the Oct call.
                        Yup...heard a rumor that OPM requires 1 month notice for someone who is already a federal leo, counts me out for August...praying for the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                          I lived through one shutdown while at FLETC. At 12 midnight on Oct 1. they told us to pack our bags and go home. I still had two weeks until graduation. Luckily they called us all back 5 weeks later. With gov't and funding and this current political debacle 5 classes of 24 like FED has said recently here are great and I am hoping that that is the case. But Oct. 2 that could either turn into WE NEED MORE AGENTS NOW TO COMBAT ALL THESE ACTIVE SHOOTERS AND TERRORIST THREATS, 5 classes of 48! or FREEZE HIRING DEAD.
                          It won't be 5 of 48 unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                            It won't be 5 of 48 unfortunately.
                            Was just giving an example of the two extremes. I just hope it's at least a few of 24.

Comment

• Just saw in the interview with Thomas Brandon yesterday. Sensenbrenner is still trying to push through the ATF ELIMINATION ACT. Will this end up having any legs? Is this bad? agents? I know some have been trying to get rid of ATF forever but they never come close. Just makes me nervous I am so close just waiting for that preference sheet.

Comment

• Our govt doesn't get smaller........

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7992 users online. 340 members and 7652 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X