300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Officer_Daniel View Post
    Is written exam hard? Any study guides you guys/gals would suggest!
    Uggghhhh....really? You're joking right? Research a few pages of this thread.

Comment

This is the study guide a lot of us used: ARCO TEA exam study guide.

Good luck , PM me if you have any questions.
      Last edited by gloveandco04; 07-24-2016, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• I bought the book and didn't use it. I just studied up on the sample test questions they gave and bones up on basic algebra for a few minutes. I did hear that they got rid of the math though, dunno how accurate that rumor is.

Comment

• I had math on my exam in January. I bought and brushed through the Peterson book. I passed. Would I have passed without it? Probably, but I felt more comfortable going into the exam. I forget what it cost, but it's not like it was expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• On the topic of security clearance processing time. I found a printout I made for myself about my clearance from the JCAVS system.

So my clearance investigation was opened in Nov 2002 and closed in March 2004. My eligibility was granted in Sept 2004. So if you don't fill out the waiver it can take almost a full two years for clearance adjudication.

Comment

• Originally posted by vrsimmel View Post
              Maybe someone can help me out.....I'm out of town for a few days Fed Ex said the package was left t my door yesterday and that no signature was required.....wtf!?
              Not that it helps you now, but this is exactly why I contacted the recruitment e-mail address and phone number to let them know that I would be out of town while on vacation during the time that they had told me to expect the FedEx package. They were more than happy to delay sending it until I was home from my trip, as long as I notified them when I returned.

Comment

No, it's not very hard. You have to be careful because the pencil could easily punch through the Scantron if you press too firmly.

Comment

• Originally posted by espantoon View Post
                  No, it's not very hard. You have to be careful because the pencil could easily punch through the Scantron if you press too firmly.
                  I used a #3 pencil instead of a #2. That's what got me booted from the process. I think someone switched my pencils out from my Trapper Keeper and sabotaged me.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Cage123, can you turn on your PM?

Comment

• Can anyone confirm that they removed the math portion or is that false ?

Comment

• Look up 4 or so posts....I took the last exam, there was math. Why don't you plan for math then if it is gone, be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                          Any June interviewees still waiting for the fed ex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I interviewed in June. I also moved in March and am wondering if the email with my address change got lost in the shuffle? From my understanding, people are getting an email informing them to expect a FedEx package, though, so even if it went to the wrong address, I never received an email. It's also quite possible I didn't pass the interview, but I would like to know that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                            Any June interviewees still waiting for the fed ex?

Still Waiting. No email. Processing out of Baltimore where I know that other June interviewees received their packets. May be stuck in limbo or may not move forward. Time will tell.

Comment

• Here's a bit of levity for everyone.

I was getting my fingerprints done and as I was standing outside waiting to get processed during lunch time, a young guy rode up the hill on a two wheel hoverboard. He rode straight for me, pants hanging below his butt, and said "Hi". I am standing there in a green shirt that says "brewer" and grey cargo pants. I look at him and respond with a "hey what's up, can I help you?". He then mumbles "mumble mumble mumble .....in". I ask " did you just say you are turning your cell phone in, and if so why"? He said "naah man I am turning myself in". I then directed him towards the door with the call bell to find an officer in order to do what he wanted. Between that and a Megan's Law registration dude, I had an interesting lunch before dropping off my packet to FedEx. Oh and by the time I was done with my prints he was still standing there with his hoverboard in the 95F heat.

Last edited by smokinghole; 07-25-2016, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dom1220 View Post
                                Can anyone confirm that they removed the math portion or is that false ?
                                There is still math in the test. No way they would have changed that in a matter of a few months. I would say "false".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5677 users online. 361 members and 5316 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X