• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
    Got my FedEx notification

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Same! Congrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by grim9983 View Post
      About when did you complete your medical? Curious how long it took from start to finish.
      I don't remember exactly but I think it was in March

Comment

• Originally posted by duc888 View Post
        I don't remember exactly but I think it was in March
        Few questions for you duc888. When did you complete your poly and background? And did you get med clearance by email or regular mail (or both)? I only ask cuz I completed med in mid-January, and still waiting. So, I was curious if you had completed other things prior to finishing up your medical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any OCT 15 applicants in Carolinas heard back from interviews? I think there were one or two out on this forum.

I'm getting a little nervous; I know a few people who received FedEx emails almost two weeks ago 😬

Comment

• Originally posted by chapmanp1 View Post
            Any OCT 15 applicants in Carolinas heard back from interviews? I think there were one or two out on this forum.

I'm getting a little nervous; I know a few people who received FedEx emails almost two weeks ago 😬
            Just to make you feel better, I just got my FedEx email yesterday. One of the guys that interviews same day as me got his about two weeks ago. So I think the April16 applicants and the guys going to the academy slowed up us getting post interview notifications.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by chapmanp1 View Post
              Any OCT 15 applicants in Carolinas heard back from interviews? I think there were one or two out on this forum.

I'm getting a little nervous; I know a few people who received FedEx emails almost two weeks ago ������
              Also interviewed from Carolina's office about a month ago. Still haven't heard back. I am anxious that I have not heard back yet either, but the one consistent thing I can gather from reading this forum is there is no consistency. I am sure we will get ours sooner or later.

Comment

• This process has a theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1WnrjciO8c

Comment

• Oct '14........Almost 2 years since applying, received medical clearance 3 months ago. Hoping for a preference sheet any week now.

Comment

• Oct 15 applicant. Timeline:

Jan 16: written test
                    April 16: PTT
                    June 16: panel interview
                    July 16: FedEx; medical evaluation complete and forwarded by HHS.

Awaiting next step.

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD3576 View Post
                      Oct '14........Almost 2 years since applying, received medical clearance 3 months ago. Hoping for a preference sheet any week now.
                      Well....I used to be able to chime in with something depressing and say "well at least you have a med clearance"...but as of 14:08 hrs today....I CAN'T....BOOM here's to a preference sheet finding its way to both of us....

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD3576 View Post
                        Oct '14........Almost 2 years since applying, received medical clearance 3 months ago. Hoping for a preference sheet any week now.
                        I'm right there with you man. Hoping for the sheet soon and then off to FLETC again.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                          Well....I used to be able to chime in with something depressing and say "well at least you have a med clearance"...but as of 14:08 hrs today....I CAN'T....BOOM here's to a preference sheet finding its way to both of us....
                          I told you it was coming man!!!

Comment

• Edit...erased
                            Last edited by AL_NERI; 07-21-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• I interviewed early June. Radio silence since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cage123 View Post
                                Hahaha, nice. Well some of us are still waiting for a first ever "call", so you'll have to forgive the anticipation! Lol. And I actually meant I was curious about the TOTAL queue for FY '17, not just those on this thread. Maybe I don't want to know? Lol. And if you don't mind me asking, which agency are you trying to switch from?

Yea no, I understood your question. My apologies, I was just trying to point out there are already a number of us waiting, so yea you can imagine there's likely an order of magnitude more than that. And yea, I get the anticipation. Sorry about that. I've had many ups and downs in this process with multiple agencies, years ago and now lol. As for where I work, I would like to keep it to it's a DoD agency and leave it at that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4797 users online. 221 members and 4576 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X