Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question i tried to find it but did not see where do they normally test the for the Baltimore office the PT and written test? If anyone who took the test may advise please. Thanks and I'm a May16 applicant

sorry meaning more of if its in state or out of state
    Last edited by tyrell_jones3400; 07-07-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyrell_jones3400 View Post
      Question i tried to find it but did not see where do they normally test the for the Baltimore office the PT and written test? If anyone who took the test may advise please. Thanks and I'm a May16 applicant
      I WOULD NOT DISCLOSE THIS ON AN OPEN FORUM.

My advice to you is to email your recruiter and ask them.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
        I WOULD NOT DISCLOSE THIS ON AN OPEN FORUM.

My advice to you is to email your recruiter and ask them.

I was asking more of in state or out of state not address of locations.

Comment

• image.jpg

Pray for our brothers and sisters, and their families in Dallas.

Comment

• For those post background... Were you made aware that your background was completed? Or did you just receive via email/post your medical clearance and/or preference sheet? Just curious what I should anticipate next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by marathon View Post
              Has anyone who applied in May 2016 heard about testing dates yet?
              Hey I was told to really check my email
              Between the 15th and 20th of July spam and regular email daily on them days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cage123 View Post
                For those post background... Were you made aware that your background was completed? Or did you just receive via email/post your medical clearance and/or preference sheet? Just curious what I should anticipate next.

I was told my background was good by my investigator and then I received a follow medical then clearance for that

Comment

• I know the next class is August but is the next one after that definitely October or November?

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
                    I know the next class is August but is the next one after that definitely October or November?
                    I was told Oct

Comment

• That's what I thought but heard November also so wasn't really sure what others had heard or confirmed.

Comment

I was told my background was good by my investigator and then I received a follow medical then clearance for that
                        That must be nice. I have only had radio silence. Someone from adjudications called in April to clear something up and just told me to have faith. Wasn't told anything else. Its now July, no med or pref.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                          That must be nice. I have only had radio silence. Someone from adjudications called in April to clear something up and just told me to have faith. Wasn't told anything else. Its now July, no med or pref.
                          I think you and I will be going to the academy together man. I see you getting your med clearance soon and then we will get the preference sheet together and then FLETC here we come

Comment

• I pray daily while driving in for swing shift that that will happen.

Comment

I think you and I will be going to the academy together man. I see you getting your med clearance soon and then we will get the preference sheet together and then FLETC here we come
                              uploadfromtaptalk1468046466409.jpg

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

My investigator also told me my background was good. Do you remember approximately how long after that you received medical follow-up and subsequently clearance? I don't anticipate any medical follow-up b/c there was nothing of note in my medical.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6913 users online. 336 members and 6577 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X