Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure is quiet.. Thought there would be a lot more activity as we near July. Does anyone know a friend of a friend who isn't on this forum that has got the call for Aug?

Comment

• Originally posted by CRT22 View Post
      Sure is quiet.. Thought there would be a lot more activity as we near July. Does anyone know a friend of a friend who isn't on this forum that has got the call for Aug?
      We have a group waiting to finish and hear from interviews and the group after waiting to hear about taking exams, I think. I bet once the interviews are done and notices go out there will be more activity. Seems like most that are in post interview processing are simply held up by medical.

I just wonder about number of us trying to get into a class seat vs the number of seats available for next year. My optimistic hope for summer '17 is weakening, of course pending an fed ex packet and everything going well.
      Last edited by smokinghole; 06-29-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone on here been hired with ATF after being an ATF TFO?

Comment

• I have heard of one person not on the forum that received a preference sheet a few weeks ago. No word on a call for job offer. I also heard that the people doing interviews now and the past month are scheduled to be hired FY 2018. They hope to start classes October of 2017. I'm sure they will be like FY 2017 and have 5 classes of 24 people.

Comment

• Not to mention the very large group who are finished waiting on med clearances and or preference sheets.

Comment

• Just to keep conversation going... For those helping out at FLETC, what's the ratio of women to men looking like these days? Curious cause I'm a woman and only have read here and there about how many there have been in random classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by phnx7 View Post
                Just to keep conversation going... For those helping out at FLETC, what's the ratio of women to men looking like these days? Curious cause I'm a woman and only have read here and there about how many there have been in random classes.
                That's a good question! I also would like to know the number of women that are in the classes. It seems like its not many of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by l_casey View Post
                  That's a good question! I also would like to know the number of women that are in the classes. It seems like its not many of us.
                  Agreed, and I just haven't seen anything recently in reference to that. With classes getting smaller it made me wonder. We are outnumbered lol

Comment

• We had 10 females at the start of my class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by copper78 View Post
                      We had 10 females at the start of my class

We had 11 lol

Comment

• I'm getting old. I lost count....

Comment

• Originally posted by copper78 View Post
                          I'm getting old. I lost count....

A little different than them chicken wings from Skinny Pete's lmao

Comment

• Does anyone on here know anyone who has tried to appeal their GS offer?

When I applied I was a GS11 LEO and no degree. Now I'm a GS12 and almost done with my degree. ATF offered me a GS5. Is this something that can be argued?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
                              I have heard of one person not on the forum that received a preference sheet a few weeks ago. No word on a call for job offer. I also heard that the people doing interviews now and the past month are scheduled to be hired FY 2018. They hope to start classes October of 2017. I'm sure they will be like FY 2017 and have 5 classes of 24 people.
                              What the heck man?

At what point do you make the decision to move on in life? It is so hard to get hired by a local agency when they find out an applicant is in the process with the Feds.

On the other hand, my current situation is driving my wife crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
                                I have heard of one person not on the forum that received a preference sheet a few weeks ago. No word on a call for job offer. I also heard that the people doing interviews now and the past month are scheduled to be hired FY 2018. They hope to start classes October of 2017. I'm sure they will be like FY 2017 and have 5 classes of 24 people.
                                Slating applicants to a specific time for class seems unrealistic and by looking at those waiting from '14, it won't happen. There has got to be a reason of some kind why some people breeze through post interview to the academy vs those that languish waiting for medical or a preference sheet. Maybe some are just more fortunate. Maybe we are all assigned numbers on a set of dice and they play yahtzee to figure out who makes it off the medical examiners desk.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10155 users online. 489 members and 9666 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X