300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mih pihsrow View Post
    Apr 15 applicant. Finished with everything just waiting for the 6 location preference sheet. Already filled out the ten in the US sheet that apparently doesn't count
    Did you receive your medical clearance already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I did my medical prior to my background and polygraph. I was cleared to move on to the poly and background so I'm assuming yes. I never officially received a letter or anything saying you have passed your medical but the Doctor told me I passed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mih pihsrow View Post
        I did my medical prior to my background and polygraph. I was cleared to move on to the poly and background so I'm assuming yes. I never officially received a letter or anything saying you have passed your medical but the Doctor told me I passed it.
        You will receive a letter saying that you are medically fit to be a SA. That will be your medical clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by 313Police View Post
          You will receive a letter saying that you are medically fit to be a SA. That will be your medical clearance.
          T4. Looks like I'm waiting for that as well then

Comment

• [QUOTE=P.K. Highsmith;3896113]I've never heard of a DQ shelf. People get put on the shelf when they are done with the process, but no where to go yet. Not sure how it would benefit ATF to shelve someone who was out vice notifying them that they were DQ'd right away. The medical, unlike any other step in the process, is completely out of ATF control, I wouldn't correlate the clearance time with your chance of getting the job. I got my medical, preference sheet, and call in less than 3 weeks. It can happen that fast. Stay positive and be ready to go.[/QUOTE

When I got on this job, I got my med clearance (letter scanned in and emailed to me) and the very next day got the call. This was before they did the preference sheet at the end of the process.

Comment

• Been a lurker for a while now. Finally decided to dive in and join the discussion. I'm an April 2015 applicant. Here's my timeline so far:

04/2015- Application
              06/2015- S/A exam
              08/2015- PTT
              10/2015- Panel Interview
              01/2016- FedEx packet
              01/2016- Medical exam
              03/2016- EQIP accepted
              05/2016- Polygraph
              06/2016- Met with background investigator

I am thrilled to have come this far, and I owe a lot of that to the invaluable information provided on this forum. Thank you all so much for the advice, laughs, and brutal honesty. Looking forward to, HOPEFULLY, moving forward in this process and getting to FLETC soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Is anyone familiar with FLETC policy on when you have to stay overnight, when you can leave base, etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by vrsimmel View Post
                  Is anyone familiar with FLETC policy on when you have to stay overnight, when you can leave base, etc?
                  You're supposed to stay overnight during the training week. You're not supposed to drive your pov before 1630 but otherwise you're free to come and go as you please. Supposedly housekeeping will report if your bed appears to be unslept in M-F.

Comment

• No word on a test date that is supposed to occur somewhere from mid July to early August. In a past attempt, I got the word about a test date by now from the date of applying. Be safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                      Wow it really doesn't bode well for me being the only oct 14 applicant without a med clearance this deep in the game. Rotting on the dq shelf? Doesn't look good.
                      You're not the only one. I'm an Oct14 applicant and still haven't been medically cleared. And all they had to do was take another blood sample after 9 months of not realizing they were missing a vial of blood! So I feel your pain. It's been nearly 4 months since they took the blood and still no clearance. Full time in process nearing 21 months. Believe me, it's no fun but continue to work and things will come.

Comment

• April '15 medical clearance letter and had a follow up. Wasn't expecting it at all (not even a little), especially based on recent forum activity. Who knows lol.

Comment

• That's good news!

Comment

• Originally posted by chapmanp1 View Post
                            That's good news!
                            [emoji23]
                            uploadfromtaptalk1466902062582.jpg

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Krzyshng View Post
                              You're supposed to stay overnight during the training week. You're not supposed to drive your pov before 1630 but otherwise you're free to come and go as you please. Supposedly housekeeping will report if your bed appears to be unslept in M-F.
                              As long as your academics are squared away, you can leave after class on Friday and report back Sunday. No excuses though, if weather screws up a flight or whatever.

Comment

• Panel Interview completed. Good luck to those already done & still waiting to go.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9490 users online. 299 members and 9191 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X