X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct 14 waiting on pref sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Can anyone tell me at what point in the hiring process ATF sends out the Conditional Offer of Employment?

Comment

• Oct 14. No med no pref.

Comment

• Oct 14 still waiting on preference sheet

Comment

• Wow it really doesn't bode well for me being the only oct 14 applicant without a med clearance this deep in the game. Rotting on the dq shelf? Doesn't look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post
              Can anyone tell me at what point in the hiring process ATF sends out the Conditional Offer of Employment?
              After you successfully complete the interview.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Originally posted by AL_NERI View Post
                Wow it really doesn't bode well for me being the only oct 14 applicant without a med clearance this deep in the game. Rotting on the dq shelf? Doesn't look good.
                It's coming man. Maybe it's because you are already an agent and just need the add on?

Comment

• I'm a federal agent. Not a special agent. I have a badge and a gun but need to wear a uniform to work. Not an 1811. Thanks for trying to cheer me up though.

Comment

I'm a federal agent. Not a special agent. I have a badge and a gun but need to wear a uniform to work. Not an 1811. Thanks for trying to cheer me up though.
                    Oh yes that is right. Well don't worry man. You'll probably get your medical clearance soon and a preference sheet before most. I'm hoping for good luck for us all soon.

Comment

• Thanks man me too.

Comment

• Oct 15 applicant, just finished my panel interview yesterday. Glad to have one more step checked off the list. Good luck to everyone still in the process.

Comment

Wow it really doesn't bode well for me being the only oct 14 applicant without a med clearance this deep in the game. Rotting on the dq shelf? Doesn't look good.
                          I've never heard of a DQ shelf. People get put on the shelf when they are done with the process, but no where to go yet. Not sure how it would benefit ATF to shelve someone who was out vice notifying them that they were DQ'd right away. The medical, unlike any other step in the process, is completely out of ATF control, I wouldn't correlate the clearance time with your chance of getting the job. I got my medical, preference sheet, and call in less than 3 weeks. It can happen that fast. Stay positive and be ready to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.K. Highsmith View Post
                            I've never heard of a DQ shelf. People get put on the shelf when they are done with the process, but no where to go yet. Not sure how it would benefit ATF to shelve someone who was out vice notifying them that they were DQ'd right away. The medical, unlike any other step in the process, is completely out of ATF control, I wouldn't correlate the clearance time with your chance of getting the job. I got my medical, preference sheet, and call in less than 3 weeks. It can happen that fast. Stay positive and be ready to go.
                            +1 best response all time, thank you for that.

Comment

+1 best response all time, thank you for that.
                              Now relax! Lol you're in a good spot. Enjoy the fact there's nothing else you can do for now. You'll look back years from now and this will be nothing.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Apr 15 applicant. Finished with everything just waiting for the 6 location preference sheet. Already filled out the ten in the US sheet that apparently doesn't count

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9019 users online. 440 members and 8579 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X