300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chapmanp1 View Post
    I know that there are still interviews this week for OCT 15 applicants.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to hear whether or not an applicant passed?
    I was actually curious about others interviewing. I have to figure others should be close to done by now.

I am hoping to know before August, seems reasonable, but maybe Sept is more realistic. If they have as many on the shelf as it seems it might be a long ride. Really makes me think back to my OPM bs and that I could be 6 months or more closer at this point. Oh well right?

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
      I was actually curious about others interviewing. I have to figure others should be close to done by now.

I am hoping to know before August, seems reasonable, but maybe Sept is more realistic. If they have as many on the shelf as it seems it might be a long ride. Really makes me think back to my OPM bs and that I could be 6 months or more closer at this point. Oh well right?
      I wish August would be my academy date bunch since preference sheets have been going out for weeks now seems like that might not be possible. Is September the next class for FLETC?

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
        I wish August would be my academy date bunch since preference sheets have been going out for weeks now seems like that might not be possible. Is September the next class for FLETC?
        No chance for me. Still don't even have a med clearance. I'd need an act of God to end up in that class lmao.

Comment

• Looking like August will be the last class for FY16. Still hearing 5 classes of 24 for FY17 from a reliable source.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
            Looking like August will be the last class for FY16. Still hearing 5 classes of 24 for FY17 from a reliable source.
            IYO, what would be the latest date to get the pref sheet and still be in the running for August?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by chapmanp1 View Post
              I know that there are still interviews this week for OCT 15 applicants.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to hear whether or not an applicant passed?
              I waited 7 months to hear back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firecop2653 View Post
                IYO, what would be the latest date to get the pref sheet and still be in the running for August?

I was told that the August class is full already.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
                  I was told that the August class is full already.
                  More fantastic news! Love the fact people who applied the same time or after me are already in the field or in the academy. On the plus side the federal fiscal year starts Oct.1 so it's not as long a wait as it sounds... The typical two months between classes.

Comment

• I know there were at least 9 of us on here in May after the last Oct 14 roll call we did. Did any of us get the Aug class?

Comment

• Lol stop asking the yes's will make me more depressed.

Comment

• Not me!

Comment

• I know that there are many silent lurkers and people who are not on here, but I refuse to believe that all the Oct 14 applicants left on here are all rejected applicants... Our time is coming.

Comment

• Oct '14 applicant still waiting

Comment

• Oct '14......waiting on the elusive preference sheet

Comment

• Oct 14 still waiting on preference sheet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5620 users online. 366 members and 5254 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X