Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish,......Local PD sick time, about 800 hours worth. Get paid out at 85% however a month or two off before a start date would be perfect!

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD3576 View Post
      I wish,......Local PD sick time, about 800 hours worth. Get paid out at 85% however a month or two off before a start date would be perfect!
      Right there with ya, I'll have about 650 hrs annual leave and will use it to terminal out...getting a pay check until it runs out once we start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have enough to get salary for over a month including the 25% supplemental overtime. In other words. Full pay for over a month of no work. Unless of course they just decided to tell me days in advance and I wouldn't mind. It would just transfer over.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
          I know two guys very well that put in for waivers on this job. Both were declined. It seems right now if you are 57, you will retire.

HERE IS THE DEAL; If you're in the process now (just applied, midway through, on the shelf) consider yourself lucky and just be patient. Those that aren't in the process, you will have to wait. Apply to all other LE jobs to "start the clock".

We have hired a ton of people over the past three years. There will be retirements. You guys that are in the pipe will be there to fill the void. Keep processing, stay positive. Yes, it will take longer than others. BUT, at least you still have a chance.

To the ones on the shelf. Hang in there, it sucks. But, they spent a lot of money to get you there so just move along with life and keep a check on your inboxes. Hopefully one day that preference list will pop up.
          Thanks for the input, clarification and motivating words. I just hope to get my med clearance soon so I can feel that the shelf I'm on is a little sturdier. As my moniker says, my clock has been started for a bit, just looking for a more interesting (to me) mission and better locations for my family.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
            Going through CITP?
            No. The other ATF program.

Comment

• 2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
              No. The other ATF program.
              If you're being sarcastic... I don't think he's at FLETC for ATF, because s/he said he just got his/her packet.
              Last edited by aspiring_fed; 06-19-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I was wondering if maybe he was in CITP with another agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by nc_mtnman View Post
                  no. The other atf program.
                  ioi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Canem View Post
                    ioi?
                    Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
                      Yes.
                      Hey can you tell me how long your process for IOI took? I'm currently in the BI phase or just finishing up. Applied to the schedule B announcement for SA in May.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmiech View Post
                        Hey can you tell me how long your process for IOI took? I'm currently in the BI phase or just finishing up. Applied to the schedule B announcement for SA in May.
                        My process was 1 year and 10 months but I'm with some people who applied and were hired in under 3 months.

Comment

• Hoping the silence these days means good news has come to some of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
                            Hoping the silence these days means good news has come to some of you.
                            I wish!! Still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I know that there are still interviews this week for OCT 15 applicants.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to hear whether or not an applicant passed?

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
                                My process was 1 year and 10 months but I'm with some people who applied and were hired in under 3 months.
                                Wow that's crazy. Have you heard anything about other classes this year?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6609 users online. 460 members and 6149 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X