300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
    From what I've heard, they have plenty of people who are either in the initial phases and/or cleared for hire. Smart move, will definitely help the HQ folks get caught up.
    Yes let's hope. I've been done with the process since December '15. Been waiting for my med clearance forever as seen above. Last person to contact me was from the adjudication office for a response to a supplemental statement. That was April 20th. Hope I'm good to go been 10 months and counting for med clearance.
    Last edited by AL_NERI; 06-04-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Haha I'm oct. 14 and current fed agent. Definitely not faster at all. I've blazed through the whole DEA "priority" process in 6 months. ATF is 16 months and counting not including having my meet and greet July 14. Amazes me. Hopefully I'm not dq. Haven't heard anything since April as seen in the post I just wrote above.
      Last edited by AL_NERI; 06-04-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• When I heard from the adjudication office they asked me for some paperwork and within a couple days I got the medical clearance. A buddy of mine processing in DC just got his clearance yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have been done since Feb... The way I figure it is I'm either on the shelf for hire or they are taking their time to send me the thin letter. Either way it's out of my hands. Waiting patiently.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRT22 View Post
            I have been done since Feb... The way I figure it is I'm either on the shelf for hire or they are taking their time to send me the thin letter. Either way it's out of my hands. Waiting patiently.
            Did you receive a preference sheet? Medical clearance?

Comment

• Same here OCT14. Was finished since August 15. Schedule B is definitely slower. DSS, NCIS, and FBI were faster.

I'll caveat that statement by saying that the primary reason for that is probably the amount of people on the shelf and the lack of many academy classes. I will also say that I am sure ATF is a great agency to work.

TDF

Comment

• BCJ, What field office are you processing out of? You are blazing through the process.
                Last edited by Silent Observer; 06-04-2016, 04:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                  Same here OCT14. Was finished since August 15. Schedule B is definitely slower. DSS, NCIS, and FBI were faster.

I'll caveat that statement by saying that the primary reason for that is probably the amount of people on the shelf and the lack of many academy classes. I will also say that I am sure ATF is a great agency to work.

TDF
                  I'll just say that based on what has already been said before, Schedule B is faster than the usual ATF process and wasn't identified as being faster than many other agency processes. From what I remember on here, the normal process was about 3-4 years and schedule B cuts that in half. You stated Oct 14 you applied and you finished the process in less than a year Aug 15, IMO you're just waiting for a class date.

Comment

• May 2016 applicant. Has anyone heard anything yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by odo1987 View Post
                      May 2016 applicant. Has anyone heard anything yet?
                      Like you, still waiting. Was told up to 8 weeks from application date, we will get our written test date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                        BCJ, I would like to send you a pm, can you toggle that on?

Hi Lee,

I turned on my PMs and added you as a contact. Feel free to contact me anytime. I'm processing out of the Baltimore Field Office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Observer View Post
                          BCJ, What field office are you processing out of? You are blazing through the process.
                          Hi SilentObserver,

I'm processing out of Baltimore. They seem to have their stuff together. I originally processed out of DC and then my contact up and retired apparently without letting anyone know. I didn't receive any correspondence and when I tried sending him an email via his .gov email it gave me a MAILERDAEMON response. I have a good friend who is an SA in San Antonio and she gave me a contact in DC. Then I moved to Baltimore and they transferred my file.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by CRT22 View Post
                              I have been done since Feb... The way I figure it is I'm either on the shelf for hire or they are taking their time to send me the thin letter. Either way it's out of my hands. Waiting patiently.
                              I feel the same. But nervous and not waiting patiently.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                                Same here OCT14. Was finished since August 15. Schedule B is definitely slower. DSS, NCIS, and FBI were faster.

TDF
                                I have no doubt everything in your 2nd paragraph is true.

Also, wishing you renewed hope that your The Callâ„¢ is coming soon, TDF!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14383 users online. 408 members and 13975 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X