300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mizzsix View Post
    On the whole housing note, females aren't in housing of their own are they?
    Females share a bathroom with another female in the crack houses. You are in the same building with the guys. At the taj, you have your own so it's not an issue but you are still in the same building as the rest of the guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
      Females share a bathroom with another female in the crack houses. You are in the same building with the guys. At the taj, you have your own so it's not an issue but you are still in the same building as the rest of the guys.
      Thank you

Comment

• No one had mentioned bldg 96, right when you enter base across the pond. Those rooms were like hotels. Own bathroom. Cable. Maid service. Fairly close to everything.
        Also, the water out of the faucet/shower on base smells like decomposing gunt so there's that to look forward to.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
        Last edited by bayranger; 05-28-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• I'm not at the Crack house but I'm in the dorm closest to the chow hall. I will take any of the dorms instead of the Taj just for the ability to be close to the chow hall. The worst part of my dorm is I have a group of BOP below me and they drink constantly. Every night starting at 1645. Lucky me.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
            I'm not at the Crack house but I'm in the dorm closest to the chow hall. I will take any of the dorms instead of the Taj just for the ability to be close to the chow hall. The worst part of my dorm is I have a group of BOP below me and they drink constantly. Every night starting at 1645. Lucky me.
            I wish I had that problem right now

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
              I'm not at the Crack house but I'm in the dorm closest to the chow hall. I will take any of the dorms instead of the Taj just for the ability to be close to the chow hall. The worst part of my dorm is I have a group of BOP below me and they drink constantly. Every night starting at 1645. Lucky me.
              That sounds like CBP when I was there! Every night was a party.

Comment

• 2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Last edited by Lee23; 06-07-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Anyone take the PT test in Cincinnati?

Comment

[QUOTE=Lee23;3882910]Will be taking the panel interview soon.

Have read almost the entire thread which has great information.

Will be using the STAR method as best as possible....

Any last minute insight to prepare for the panel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't need the STAR method for this interview. Panel is not difficult at all. Really no insight just listen to the questions and take time to formulate your answer instead of bumbling around to get your answer out.
                    Last edited by Lawlor; 05-31-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 07-30-2016, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                        The STAR method is a format to answer behavior analysis questions in a logical way.

S - Describe situation you had
                        T - Task you had to achieve
                        A - action taken to achieve task
                        R - result achieved

Wikipedia has a good page on it.

Lawlor have you taken the panel interview?

For anyone, is the ATF interview similar to the FBI phase 2? Comparison, contrast.

Thanks in advance!

I have taken the panel the other week. Not hard at all. Very straightforward.

Comment

• It's been a little quiet so does that mean people are getting preference sheets?

Comment

• I can't even get a medical clearance today is 10 months post Medical Follow up. First medical exactly a year ago.
                            Last edited by AL_NERI; 06-01-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDDk9-21 View Post
                              It's been a little quiet so does that mean people are getting preference sheets?
                              Medical clearance 1.5 months ago......a preference sheet email would be a great start to summer!

Comment

• Did anyone confirm if it's going to be 24 or 48 for the August class? I've heard both.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15884 users online. 475 members and 15409 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X