300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Firecop2653 View Post
    How did you know your BI was complete ? I haven't received any type of notification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Investigator told me he received all the info he needed and that we was finished on his end.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJLeo15 View Post
      Investigator told me he received all the info he needed and that we was finished on his end.
      Gotcha...thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Firecop2653 View Post
        Gotcha...thanks

Yup, same here as in NJLEO's case.

Comment

• 6.5 years Military
          BA in CJ
          Current Local LEO (3 years)

Timeline similar to other Oct 14 applicants listed above.

Comment

• I've seen different timelines. Would you say the time length between preference sheet to "the call" is what? 2 weeks to a month maybe?

Comment

• Safe to say

Comment

• Has anyone received a preference sheet recently or still up for grabs?

Comment

• How long on average do you have to accept or deny the offer? Say they call you and give you the offer.... How long do you have to think about it? (I know some chump is going to say you say yes immediately...) but for real how long? And is there a break between CITP and SABT still? Or have they streamlined it now 26 weeks straight ?
                  Treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRT22 View Post
                    6.5 years Military
                    BA in CJ
                    Current Local LEO (3 years)

Timeline similar to other Oct 14 applicants listed above.
                    Biotech degree, making beer professionally for about 4 years. My background is a little more explosive.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Nelson 12 View Post
                      How long on average do you have to accept or deny the offer? Say they call you and give you the offer.... How long do you have to think about it? (I know some chump is going to say you say yes immediately...) but for real how long? And is there a break between CITP and SABT still? Or have they streamlined it now 26 weeks straight ?
                      Usually it's 24 hours. There isn't a break. Go from CITP graduation to a couple days of pre-SABT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Nelson 12 View Post
                        How long on average do you have to accept or deny the offer? Say they call you and give you the offer.... How long do you have to think about it? (I know some chump is going to say you say yes immediately...) but for real how long? And is there a break between CITP and SABT still? Or have they streamlined it now 26 weeks straight ?
                        24 hours. No break.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
                          Not sure how I feel about Schedule B because the hiring pool is limited and hookups are rampant. I witnessed a kid who worked at God Father Pizza get hired because his father was a S/A.. He graduated college and made pizzas for almost a year. In the interview he knew all the answers. There are many good guys who got on through schedule B, but a lot who were simply hooked up. ATF has to do a better job advertising schedule B, because currently it's by word of mouth.

Not 100% true brother. Our division is attending career fairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by leolax11 View Post
                            Let me rephrase. Do you have any advice for anyone that may possibly have a slight chance of maybe going to fletc at some point....just trying to keep the forum interesting

If it's in there, remove the word "entitled" from your memory bank. That better?

Comment

• Deleted post
                              Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                                Truth be told I just think they're swamped in HR! There's always announcements for any series to go help.

They're processing a massive amount of applicants. I'm down at the academy helping out and the staff is talking about how hectic it is with the amount of new Agents coming through, so if it's crazy for them and they get the "refined" number imagine those working with the "raw" numbers!
                                Exactly!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2596 users online. 195 members and 2401 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X