300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RangrLex View Post
    Rumor is the interview questions were compromised. So they are having to rewrite them. Hence the delay. BTW, I will not say where or whom I heard this from.
    How? Most fed Leo gigs ask the same questions during interviews..

Comment

• I know a SAC and they said that all testing will be complete NLT May 31 and to look for an interview within 14 to 28 days afterward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superjock22 View Post
        I know a SAC and they said that all testing will be complete NLT May 31 and to look for an interview within 14 to 28 days afterward.
        ASAC in Baltimore told us 2-3 weeks after our PTT, and that was on May 16th. So 14-28 sounds about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
          ASAC in Baltimore told us 2-3 weeks after our PTT, and that was on May 16th. So 14-28 sounds about right.
          I was told the first initial 24 positions will be filled prior to August-September. ATF phase II class sizes are 24 positions. Next fiscal year there should be more classes. How many I have no clue, but they want to build a register of qualified applicants.

Comment

• I am pretty sure that the Tampa guys/gals had their PTT today. Anyone on here in that area? How'd did it go? Also I think they were the last group to test. Is there anyone else on here that still has a PTT date?

Comment

• My pt is coming up at the end of the month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metro2 View Post
                My pt is coming up at the end of the month.
                Good luck... I was just trying to gauge the overall status of the PTT....

Comment

• In my area, 4 passed, 5 failed today (5-23). Out of the Charlotte office testing in SC. I passed.
                  Last edited by JetTroop; 05-23-2012, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• What time did you test in SC? I tested at 8 am, there were 3 of us & we all passed.

Comment

• Supposed to be at 10am, changed to 11am due to an accident that shut the bridge down for 45 minutes. Very nice guys. I'll update the numbers to 5 passed, 4 failed. Someone thought one in the 8 am group failed. I saw 3 fail directly and my buddy in the 9am group said his guy failed too.

Not sure if the heat got to them or what? The run killed the 3 I saw.

Comment

• Wow, rough day in SC. The sun was bad enough at 8:30, can't imagine having to run it at 11. Congrats on passing. I guess if you're living down here, you have to be prepared to run in the heat. Good luck on the next phase!

Originally posted by JetTroop View Post
                        Supposed to be at 10am, changed to 11am due to an accident that shut the bridge down for 45 minutes. Very nice guys. I'll update the numbers to 5 passed, 4 failed. Someone thought one in the 8 am group failed. I saw 3 fail directly and my buddy in the 9am group said his guy failed too.

Not sure if the heat got to them or what? The run killed the 3 I saw.

Comment

• Does anyone know how the PFT is scored? Is there a point system for each event or is it an overall rating similar to satisfactory, good, excellent, or outstanding?

Comment

• I was in the 10 am PTT in Tampa. There were only two of us there. The other guy didnt make his push ups so didnt even attempt the run.

I have the same questions almost as ForensicPsych. This is my first time applying for any Fed spots so I am unfamiliar with their testing procedures. My push up and sit ups were double what the minimum standards required, but the heat got the best of me and I was 10 seconds over my minimum run time. Am I out just for that, or do they look at the overall numbers?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• "Failure to meet the minimum posted PTT standards for any one of the tested areas will result in removal from the hiring process. There is no remediation for the pre-employment PTT."

This is from ATF.GOV...its not like the FBI where you need 12 points to pass with a min of 1 point in each event, and if you fail you have a chance to retake. It looks like with ATF you are removed if you fail any of the 3 events with no chance to retake.

Comment

• @ USMC Jonz
                                My questions is more about someone who passed all events, scored extremely high in two events and not so high (but of course passing) in the third. Are other scores ranked in comparison? I would assume so considering the short timeline, unless they plan to move everyone who passed the PFT on to the next step. While it is clear that not everyone made it through it is unclear if everyone who passed will automatically be moved to the next step.

(Not for nothing but we can't all be hard charging Marines who PT like crazy)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5308 users online. 304 members and 5004 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X