Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the book everyone was recommending for the test? It has been posted on this forum several times but I can't find it. TIA

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post
      What is the book everyone was recommending for the test? It has been posted on this forum several times but I can't find it. TIA
      Peterson's Master the Special Agent Exam. I read this and completed the practice tests and had no problem on the real test. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
        For those who received email to look for another email next week, when/where did you prescreen? I did the prescreen in NY around November 2015 and have not received anything since.
        I prescreened in Alabama in October 2015.
        OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brockmant View Post
          Yes, with the polygraph be 100% honest. I don't care if you've smoked pot x time ago and x amount of times. Also don't care if you drink x times a month. This is the time you ABSOLUTELY NEED to be 100% honest. That's all I can say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I took one for USSS and you are absolutely right. I was 100% honest. Needless to say, I passed.
          OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
            . . .It will be interesting to see since ATF is going back to 24 per class.
            Care to elaborate? All the classes for FY17?

Comment

• Email said to expect the follow up email today..

Anyone get one yet? I have not. Says to contact them if you haven't received it by Wednesday.

Comment

• Seems like there is a bunch of different opinions/Intel about the upcoming classes and agent hiring. Anyone have any concrete info on how many agents ATF is missing? I know retirements are going to be steady till 2019, but other than that, anyone have anything solid?
                Treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Covert_13 View Post
                  Email said to expect the follow up email today..

Anyone get one yet? I have not. Says to contact them if you haven't received it by Wednesday.
                  I haven't either. Not really surprised, but not freaking out.....we must have gotten different emails though, because mine doesn't say anything about contacting them.

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 05-15-2016, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                      I prescreened in Alabama in October 2015.
                      What part of Alabama?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                        Any indication when the interviews may begin for all that took the PTT in April?

I have been wondering the same thing. I know they told our PTT testing group that we would hear anything between 30 to 60 days after our PTT which was April 1 for ATL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
                          Any indication when the interviews may begin for all that took the PTT in April?

I would assume mid to end of June. April 15 applicant. PTT first week in August and interview mid October, and they still had interviews scheduled for the following week also.

Comment

• Just got the application preview email. Hope to see y'all soon for the written and other steps

Comment

• Any other oct 14 guys getting nervous that the poly will expire for us before we leave for this so called "fletc"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greco View Post
                                Out of pure curiosity, how long did it take you to clear the process and get a start date?
                                15 months from prescreen to start date. 12 months was about average for my class.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5054 users online. 336 members and 4718 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X