• First time poster and also an Oct 14 applicant

Comment

• Originally posted by CRT22 View Post
      How many Oct 14' applicants Left?

Oct 14' x 1
      Present.

Comment

• Hey guys, brand new to the boards...

Just starting out in the process - interned during college with the ATF and working thru application in Schedule B. Sounds as though it will be a long process...

Looking for any tips - I have been talking to agents in the FO and they think things look good, but reading some of the posts, the poly and BI seem to be big stumbling points. Any tips for the poly?

Good luck to all - this is a journey and I hope to be on it for the long haul...

Comment

• anyone have any luck getting through to the PHX division recruiter?

Comment

• Originally posted by TJF5K View Post
            Hey guys, brand new to the boards...

Just starting out in the process - interned during college with the ATF and working thru application in Schedule B. Sounds as though it will be a long process...

Looking for any tips - I have been talking to agents in the FO and they think things look good, but reading some of the posts, the poly and BI seem to be big stumbling points. Any tips for the poly?

Good luck to all - this is a journey and I hope to be on it for the long haul...

Two pieces of advice for you. One, don't overthink the poly. Don't research it online. Just go in and tell the truth, 100%. Researching it online is only going to mind #$%* you, and increases your chance of failing.

Two, you've got a great resource with the ATF agents in your FO. Don't look for more advice on an internet forum.

Best of luck.

Comment

• P.K. - thank you for the excellent advice! I will follow it and hopefully we will see each other down the road.

Comment

• First time poster here. Oct 2014 applicant and received med clearance this week. Still waiting on preference sheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJF5K View Post
                  Hey guys, brand new to the boards...

Don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greco View Post
                    First time poster here. Oct 2014 applicant and received med clearance this week. Still waiting on preference sheet.

If you received med clearance, and all other steps are complete, basically you're on the shelf and ready for hire. I'm confident the preference sheet will come whenever they start selecting for one of the next classes. Good luck!

Comment

• Thanks I appreciate it. I've completed all the steps and now back to the long wait.

Comment

• So I have debated weather to put in and jump agencies. A RAC I work with hit me up and asked if I was interested last Thursday and that he need to know quick to submit my name to HQ by end of business Friday & put me in the pipe line to get that USA jobs announcement sent to me to begin. Well guys and gals I'm in. Here's to the beginning of another schedule B endeavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Greco View Post
                          First time poster here. Oct 2014 applicant and received med clearance this week. Still waiting on preference sheet.
                          Same here, received medical clearance last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD3576 View Post
                            Same here, received medical clearance last week.
                            Hopefully we will get good news soon

Comment

• New to the Forum

Good day, New poster to the forums. Just wanted to chime in with my progression in the hiring timeline.

Nov 14 - Meet and Greet
                              June 15- ATF Exam
                              Sept 15 - PTT
                              Nov 15 - Panel
                              April 16 - Med/Drug Screening
                              April 16 - Begin Equip

Good luck to all.

Comment

• October '14 applicant. Submitted Med follow ups last week, back to standing by.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2915 users online. 193 members and 2722 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X