Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they allow you to wear a watch for the PT run?

Comment

• Originally posted by bptexas View Post
      Do they allow you to wear a watch for the PT run?
      Yes. At least our testing group was.

Comment

• Originally posted by bptexas View Post
        Do they allow you to wear a watch for the PT run?
        We were allowed too. I actually had my phone to play music and track my distance.

Comment

• Any more rumors or movement for the May class?

Comment

• Originally posted by nsm2014 View Post
            Any more rumors or movement for the May class?
            I called last week because I'm in a bit of a precarious situation like some other FLEOs tend to find themselves in around PCS timing. I was told they like to make notifications for a class about 4-6 weeks out from a class. Seeing as how we are about 6 weeks out right now, I imagine some people are getting notifications and aren't/can't post. However, I did ask if any preference sheets had went out for this class. The woman on the other end of the line said she wasn't sure if that process has started. Which if it hasn't, does that mean you fill out a preference sheet and then like days later you get notification of a class date? If so, i would be super okay with that, but I imagine that's not the case. Not sure if this helps, but it's something.

Comment

• Originally posted by l_casey View Post
              We were allowed too. I actually had my phone to play music and track my distance.
              Same. Many of the testers had Ipods. Some of them even carried their phones around the track. Me personally, I prefer listening to my heartbeat during tests.
              Last edited by smith6cr; 04-05-2016, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Deleted post
                Last edited by HSVP; 07-10-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Does ATF pay LEAP at FLETC?

Comment

• Originally posted by RedskinFan View Post
                    Does ATF pay LEAP at FLETC?
                    Yes

Comment

• PT Test has to be completed by the 20th of April for this go round...that was the intel I was given. Good luck to all that are in the process.

Comment

• Anyone from any of the 2014 announcements: is anyone aware if any portion of the application process expires after not hearing anything for some time, i.e. eQuip, poly, medical, background, etc.? Thanks and good luck to everyone still in it.

Comment

• The two of us who tested today passed. Glad to be to this point.

Good luck to those left!

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
                            The two of us who tested today passed. Glad to be to this point.

Good luck to those left!
                            wow, only two of you took the PTT today? Some folks scheduled for tomorrow were rescheduled?

Comment

• yeah not to happy about that...more time for something to go wrong. I cudda took it the day they sent out the email now I have to wait 2 wks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1337_SA View Post
                                wow, only two of you took the PTT today? Some folks scheduled for tomorrow were rescheduled?
                                Only four were scheduled for my group that day, two had to reschedule due to work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7318 users online. 407 members and 6911 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X