• Show
Clear All

• Phone call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by leolax11 View Post
      Phone call

When did you get your med clearance and preference sheet?

Comment

• Still waiting patiently

Comment

• Originally posted by leolax11 View Post
          Still waiting patiently

Oh my bad. When I read "phone call" I thought it was THE phone call.

Comment

• Oh no I was answering how I received background contact

Comment

• Anyone know if the May class is full or any beyond that?

Comment

• I just received my email to register for the PTT test! They gave me two dates to choose from.

Comment

• Originally posted by l_casey View Post
                  I just received my email to register for the PTT test! They gave me two dates to choose from.
                  How much notice are they giving you based on the two dates they gave you?

Comment

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post
                    How much notice are they giving you based on the two dates they gave you?
                    I would say a little over a week or two. The first date is for the 25th and the second date is for the 1st.

Comment

• This is great news that the PTT emails are starting to go out. Hopefully the rest of us get it soon. Good luck.

Comment

• Have fun in the academy!

Comment

• Got PTT email today. Its scheduled! Good luck everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by smith6cr View Post
                            Got PTT email today. Its scheduled! Good luck everyone
                            Pm sent.

Comment

• Just contacted the recruiter yesterday regarding schedule B hiring for 2016. Got a quick response to submit my resume if I have a degree. Got notice today that I will go in to take the Entrance Exam in 2 weeks. Hopefully my TS will expedite the process. I had a supervisor who completed most of the process in 2 months, but failed the Poly. It was a pretty quick turnaround. We shall see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuRam8 View Post
                                Just contacted the recruiter yesterday regarding schedule B hiring for 2016. Got a quick response to submit my resume if I have a degree. Got notice today that I will go in to take the Entrance Exam in 2 weeks. Hopefully my TS will expedite the process. I had a supervisor who completed most of the process in 2 months, but failed the Poly. It was a pretty quick turnaround. We shall see what happens.
                                Excellent news for you! So did you not have to ever submit anything via USAjobs? All of the others including myself that are processing via Schedule B are waiting for an email with a password for the USAjobs posting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7474 users online. 211 members and 7263 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X