Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I first applied I didn't understand why everyone on the forum always looked forward to Mondays. Now I 100% get it!! (April applicant waiting on poly).

Comment

• Originally posted by RR5 View Post
      When I first applied I didn't understand why everyone on the forum always looked forward to Mondays. Now I 100% get it!! (April applicant waiting on poly).
      And always be sure to check the Spam folder of your email!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty_47 View Post
        Youtube! There's a ton of info and tips. Also it was said a few pages ago but start running in the cold if it's cold in your area. I just got in from some fartlek's in the wind and cold. It'll definitely make life a little easier if you get to a PT test if it's above 50 degrees and sunny.
        Been there, done that! It was the first place I went to try and improve but what I found did give me new workouts to help the muscles I need to improve pushups. I just have to keep at it and work on core and arms.

We've had an usually warm winter here in upstate NY. The past 3 days have been 45+ so it's a mix of training in all weather at this point which can only help. Thanks for the tips!!
        Last edited by phnx7; 02-04-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
          I think I got the quotes correct in here.... This is about as close as I could get to finding the correct list of possible classes.
          I spoke with a canine agent the other day. No Schedule B hiring right now according to a recruiter. I sent my resume via email once it starts up again (unknown..). We will see. The test has got the best of me so far. No mention of specific class numbers or sizes. Good Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBBS28 View Post
            I spoke with a canine agent the other day. No Schedule B hiring right now according to a recruiter. I sent my resume via email once it starts up again (unknown..). We will see. The test has got the best of me so far. No mention of specific class numbers or sizes. Good Luck.
            Fellow agent spoke to someone definitely with good intel....see my post a few days ago.

Comment

• Well guys I'm back in the process!!!

Comment

• Just waiting for final medical clearance here. The background investigator finished all interviews that I know of. October 14 applicant.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestedOfficer View Post
                  For those who've to FLETC before, how's the PEB work regarding sit & reach. I can easily pass the ATF standards for fitness, but sit & reach is a major weakness for me. Since that's a part of the PEB, is it a major obstacle in passing/completing FLETC?
                  Personally, I set up my laptop on the ground a few inches past my feet, so when I'm in a seated position, it forces me to stretch each time I hit the refresh button in my emails to see if there is any movement. Roughly every min, give/take. (Oct 2014 applicant)
                  Last edited by nazzy; 02-04-2016, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nazzy View Post
                    Personally, I set up my laptop on the ground a few inches past my feet, so when I'm in a seated position, it forces me to stretch each time I hit the refresh button in my emails to see if there is any movement. Roughly every min, give/take. (Oct 2014 applicant)
                    Interesting idea. I'll have to do this. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by nazzy View Post
                      I think it was in like the 15th percentile for stretching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was reading and this may be something different. That when at fletc you need to again pass the PTT. And at some point the PEB and score in the 25th percentile in 3 areas. Bench press. 1.5 mile run and agility run

Comment

• Originally posted by leolax11 View Post
                          I was reading and this may be something different. That when at fletc you need to again pass the PTT. And at some point the PEB and score in the 25th percentile in 3 areas. Bench press. 1.5 mile run and agility run

Do what you want, BUT FOCUS ON PASSING THE PTT if you get a ticket to FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                            I think it was in like the 15th percentile for stretching

Bottom 15%?

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                              Bottom 15%?
                              Easily the bottom 15th percentile

Comment

• I passed my test!! I took it in early January, but due to a computer error, I had to retake it again the next week. I got results within a week and a half, which was pretty great.

I'm getting really nervous about the PTT though. The running is gonna be the hardest part for me.

Is the PTT back-to-back-back events? or do I get a break between the run, the push ups, and the sit ups?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20077 users online. 553 members and 19524 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X