Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, everyone still waiting on test results. I got a response....

Thanks for contacting us!

There has been a slight delay providing scores for the ATF exam. However you should receive them by the end of this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
      Any news for when the next opening will occur in USAJOBS.GOV for this 1811 position?
      They are currently hiring under Schedule B so there are not "open" announcements. The best bet is to call the recruiter and introduce yourself. Ask if you can send him your resume. The worst he/she can say is, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by phnx7 View Post
        Alright, everyone still waiting on test results. I got a response....

Thanks for contacting us!

There has been a slight delay providing scores for the ATF exam. However you should receive them by the end of this week.
        I wonder when we will get results after we email them again next week. Last time I asked it was no later than yesterday. Now its end of the week, who knows it might end up Feb sometime. This is just my pessimist sense of humor speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC_Mtnman View Post
          They are currently hiring under Schedule B so there are not "open" announcements. The best bet is to call the recruiter and introduce yourself. Ask if you can send him your resume. The worst he/she can say is, no.
          Thanks for the information. How long are they going to be hiring?

Comment

• Originally posted by smokinghole View Post
            I wonder when we will get results after we email them again next week. Last time I asked it was no later than yesterday. Now its end of the week, who knows it might end up Feb sometime. This is just my pessimist sense of humor speaking.
            I know it could be. Just think of it as we get more time to train and mentally prepare for the physical, interview, poly, etc. The wait can only help us.

Comment

• Originally posted by CF24 View Post
              Thanks for the information. How long are they going to be hiring?
              I really do not know. I only found out about it on accident.

Comment

• Just got my results, I passed! Took the test on 1/6 on the east coast.

Comment

• Just got results...eligible. Good luck to everyone in the process. Tested 1/4 east coast

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 03-06-2016, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Believe I took the test in June and received the PTT call in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Received my results tonight as well and passed! Congrats y'all!

Comment

• Passed test as well. Congrats to all those moving forward.

Comment

• Passed, woohoo. Congrats to all who with favorable results so far!

Comment

• Took my test the beginning of July 2015 and was contacted by phone for the PFT early August. Be ready for it. If they keep on the same timeline, some of you guys might be running in the cold or worse the snow. Brings me back to my academy days. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                                Ok so I sent my initial packet to the RAC who said it was up at headquarters. Now what?
                                You wait.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4741 users online. 321 members and 4420 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X