Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you done your PTT yet?

Comment

• All right to all those who may be interested.

I just finished getting off the phone with the Supervisor in Charge of recruiting and staffing for ATF down in DC and this is what she explained to me (there is still a glimpse of hope for EVERYONE).

The current announcement was opened to staff 24 slots for THIS FISCAL YEAR, hence why everything is moving SO FAST. So, this means that to all those who pass everything and get the 'call,' to continue to do your PT and get mentally ready for FLETC because you, my dear, will be going before October. She was very adamant at the fact all the PT tests must be taken by May 31st; this is something which was stressed to every single division. For those who do not pass the PT but passed the test, your score is good for three years! So, if and when an announcement opens up again you do not have to take the test. Okay this brings me to my other point: (CAVEAT) THIS IS THE GOVERNMENT, SO EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!! The lady, Ms. Dawn, told me that HQ has been notified that there will be having another announcement this year, FOR NEXT FISCAL YEAR. So there is still hope! There are only 24 slots and there has been, as per what she has told me, over 1K applicants invited to take the PT test. So if you cannot take the PT test, or failed the PT test or whatever the reason you may have, there is a really good chance, as per 5/14/2012, that there will be another announcement pretty soon. Hope this helps

P.S. Neither HQ nor OPM will tell you your ACTUAL score on the test. It can only be assumed that the people who got PT test invites got a high score. Thank you guys and gals
      Last edited by Gisey_1982; 05-14-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• got called this morning for the PT test in Boston, near the end of the month. I was surprised since it seemed like most people had been contacted already. Great way to start the week!

Comment

• and received the OPM notice of written test results letter in the mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metro2 View Post
            and received the OPM notice of written test results letter in the mail.
            +1 Has anyone from Nashville, TN done the PT Test yet? I am in Orlando, FL but I'll be in Nashville from Sunday till the end of the month. I'm wondering if I could do the pt there? Anyone pt tested out of their local area? I don't have a good feeling about this...

Comment

• I am testing out of my area but thats in SLC

Comment

• Originally posted by Kgov02 View Post
                +1 Has anyone from Nashville, TN done the PT Test yet? I am in Orlando, FL but I'll be in Nashville from Sunday till the end of the month. I'm wondering if I could do the pt there? Anyone pt tested out of their local area? I don't have a good feeling about this...
                I am testing out of my local area, however that is in Baltimore.

Anyone else taking there PTT this Wednesday in Baltimore?

Comment

• Also received the OPM letter (passed), PTT this weekend (NYC).

Comment

• Kgov02 I also tested in Orlando, just received the eligible letter from OPM today, yet have not had a phone call to schedule a PTT yet? Have you? Maybe the Florida offices have not scheduled yet?

Comment

• Also received letter advising that I passed and was eligible to receive further consideration. Letter specifically states that the panel interview would be the next step. However, we all know how this works. I'm sure that regions are doing things a bit differently. Good luck everyone!!

Comment

• Same boat Senior Chief. I think someone last week from Tampa said they got notified for the pt but Orlando has yet to notify.

Comment

• if any of the new people, that just got an invite for PT, would like to be on the list, please copy and paste the list to your post and put your name on it.
                          Thanks

FamilyMan01
                          GixxerSteve,
                          Skizer41,
                          cadet12,
                          bombguy,
                          Superjock22,
                          cae031106,
                          szymon1017- TEST APR13, PT MAY 17 NOLA,
                          RangrLex,
                          exnav1995,
                          USMCjonz,
                          birdman0305,
                          cjmiller6662,
                          PD-FD-EMT,
                          mba417,
                          zgauer,
                          RUMotarded
                          aarinphillips
                          SSGWaar
                          knhawk34

Got the invite for the PT test today.

Comment

• FamilyMan01
                            GixxerSteve,
                            Skizer41,
                            cadet12,
                            bombguy,
                            Superjock22,
                            cae031106,
                            RangrLex,
                            exnav1995,
                            USMCjonz,
                            birdman0305,
                            cjmiller6662,
                            PD-FD-EMT,
                            mba417,
                            zgauer,
                            RUMotarded
                            aarinphillips
                            SSGWaar
                            knhawk34
                            Metro2

Comment

• Originally posted by Kgov02 View Post
                              Same boat Senior Chief. I think someone last week from Tampa said they got notified for the pt but Orlando has yet to notify.
                              Yeah I am also in Orlando, received the letter that I passed but have not heard anything about the PT test. Hopefully this week Orlando will be making their calls.

Comment

• FamilyMan01
                                GixxerSteve,
                                Skizer41,
                                cadet12,
                                bombguy,
                                Superjock22,
                                cae031106,
                                RangrLex,
                                exnav1995,
                                USMCjonz,
                                birdman0305,
                                cjmiller6662,
                                PD-FD-EMT,
                                mba417,
                                zgauer,
                                RUMotarded
                                aarinphillips
                                SSGWaar
                                knhawk34
                                Metro2
                                MINIEOD - NYC Field Office / Test - 09 APR; PTT - 16 MAY (Central NJ)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3898 users online. 192 members and 3706 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X