X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Nelson 12 View Post
    Firefox,

What are your sources for the Intel?

Were those additions before or after the new executive order? I wouldn't think too much of it if it was post exec order. The next president will come and wipe all those classes away. Talk about what a buzzkill. "Congrats"... Wait, 2 months in... Sorry.... Uh, well thanks but you have to start over again.... Pre-screen here I come. Lol
    Source was an ATF boss in DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
      Here's to hoping for some movement soon, I kinda thought when I got the med clearance my wait was over. Boy was I wrong.
      On a side note more classes were added for FY 2017.
      How's FLETC treating you, 'Fox?

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
        How's FLETC treating you, 'Fox?

All done. Just working now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
          All done. Just working now.
          Geez has it been that long already? Wow. ConGRADulations. (See what I did there?..)

Comment

• I emailed the link posted about the written test. They stated we will be notified of results no later than 01/25/2015 after all testing is completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Nelson 12 View Post
              Firefox,

What are your sources for the Intel?

Were those additions before or after the new executive order? I wouldn't think too much of it if it was post exec order. The next president will come and wipe all those classes away. Talk about what a buzzkill. "Congrats"... Wait, 2 months in... Sorry.... Uh, well thanks but you have to start over again.... Pre-screen here I come. Lol
              AS I STATED EARLIER, this was "executive action" NOT "executive order". This is merely a wish list by the President. That is all. I HIGHLY doubt any of the proposed positions will be approved as this is millions of dollars in the long run.

As for academy classes, we will hire to our cap AND THAT IS IT. Probably 5 classes and whether they're 24 or 48 will be dependent on retirements.

The best place to be for you guys is "on the shelf", being finished with the entire process and standing by for an updated sheet and/or the call. Just do what is asked ASAP, whether it's a medical follow up or additional info for the background investigator.

Comment

• Originally posted by James_camp4 View Post
                For those from the October '14 hiring pool that are still on here, have any of you been contacted by an investigator to go over your background? I have a TS clearance now and other than the ID check, I was never notified of any movement. I saw AL_NERI's timeline and now it has me trying to make some sense of it all since its been radio silence ever since my poly awhile back. Or maybe I'm just grasping for some hope....
                Not yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                  AS I STATED EARLIER, this was "executive action" NOT "executive order". This is merely a wish list by the President. That is all. I HIGHLY doubt any of the proposed positions will be approved as this is millions of dollars in the long run.

As for academy classes, we will hire to our cap AND THAT IS IT. Probably 5 classes and whether they're 24 or 48 will be dependent on retirements.

The best place to be for you guys is "on the shelf", being finished with the entire process and standing by for an updated sheet and/or the call. Just do what is asked ASAP, whether it's a medical follow up or additional info for the background investigator.

Riders will come off for the 2017 budget, plus with retirements they wont matter anyway. There will be 3-4 classes depending in class size (24 or 48) in FY2017. Great news for guys /gals who are still in the pipe.
                  Last edited by UCLA1998; 01-06-2016, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• April 15 Applicant just got the FedEx notification. I was beginning to think this mythical FedEx was never going to come. Is the number to schedule medical in the FedEx package itself?

Comment

• Originally posted by RR5 View Post
                      April 15 Applicant just got the FedEx notification. I was beginning to think this mythical FedEx was never going to come. Is the number to schedule medical in the FedEx package itself?
                      Congratulations man, hopefully I'll get mine soon

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

• RR5 just sent you a pm

Comment

...Is the number to schedule medical in the FedEx package itself?
                            Yes.

Comment

April 15 Applicant just got the FedEx notification. I was beginning to think this mythical FedEx was never going to come. Is the number to schedule medical in the FedEx package itself?
                              Good for you and I'm glad there is some movement. If you see mine then please forward it along

Comment

• Took the written test today, haven't gotten results yet though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2694 users online. 119 members and 2575 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X