Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't posted here in a couple years- I was hired a couple years ago by ATF, we were told last week by our management that ATF is approved for 5 classes next year- a mix of 24 and 48 person class

Comment

• Originally posted by Metro2 View Post
      I haven't posted here in a couple years- I was hired a couple years ago by ATF, we were told last week by our management that ATF is approved for 5 classes next year- a mix of 24 and 48 person class
      Heard the same thing. It looks like they'll be going back to the 24 person classes within the calendar year.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
        Heard the same thing. It looks like they'll be going back to the 24 person classes within the calendar year.
        So maybe two 48 person classes and three 24 person classes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
          So maybe two 48 person classes and three 24 person classes?
          Yeah, quite possibly something like that. Or one 48, and the rest 24. Who knows, a lot of factors coming into play.

Comment

• Does anyone know the size of the July class? Where there 24 or 48 students?

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD3576 View Post
              Does anyone know the size of the July class? Where there 24 or 48 students?
              There are 48 in the July Class and 48 in the September class.

Comment

• Awesome. Explains why there's quite a few missing from this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD3576 View Post
                  Awesome. Explains why there's quite a few missing from this forum.
                  Thats correct, im sure plenty are getting calls just not posting it. The september class should be at least almost full.

Comment

• Poly is done. BI should be done. Now I get to wait. At least the process is finally finished for me. July applicant here.

Comment

• I know this is for SA, but anyone on this thread has info on what their IA positions entail?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by GALAW View Post
                        I know this is for SA, but anyone on this thread has info on what their IA positions entail?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
                        The IA is an asset to the group. An IA that takes pride in their job, like most do, do everything from pull intel reports for agents to travel vouchers. Be nice to your IA, and hopefully they'll be nice to you! It definitely has its' secretarial duties, but a good IA makes the Group's life A LOT easier.

Comment

• Slightly off topic...to those SA's that have been chosen for the "B-FED" operation in B'more, not that your jobs aren't dangerous enough, but be careful in the city. It's a big mess down there.

Comment

• 2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                            The IA is an asset to the group. An IA that takes pride in their job, like most do, do everything from pull intel reports for agents to travel vouchers. Be nice to your IA, and hopefully they'll be nice to you! It definitely has its' secretarial duties, but a good IA makes the Group's life A LOT easier.
                            I'm going to make sure your IA knows that you wrote such kind words. Maybe they'll take you to lunch or something. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• April applicant: PTT test scheduled. Should be fun lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Runner5 View Post
                                April applicant: PTT test scheduled. Should be fun lol!
                                Same here, one week from today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4350 users online. 280 members and 4070 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X