Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know when the next pre-screening session is? I submitted my resume to an agent in March and he gave it to HR at WFO and I haven't been contacted yet. I thought there would be another round this summer.

Comment

• Im out, got the letter today. Super sad that I did not get pass the polygraph. Guess I am staying in the private sector. (Poly was 4 weeks ago)

Good luck to all!

Comment

• Originally posted by avet View Post
        Im out, got the letter today. Super sad that I did not get pass the polygraph. Guess I am staying in the private sector. (Poly was 4 weeks ago)

Good luck to all!
        Sorry to hear that...like I have said before, the poly keeps the bad AND the good out. Thanks for the update though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
          LEAP and locality included during training right off the bat from being hired.

Sent from my Ultra Magic SuperPhone using Tapatalk.
          Is that locality of your duty station, or locality of your training location.

Comment

• Originally posted by LIV2014 View Post
            Is that locality of your duty station, or locality of your training location.
            Training location. Which is RUS for Glynco/FLETC. Because you don't report to your duty station at all until after training.

Comment

• Just got the call to schedule the poly. Oct applicant.

TDF

Comment

Training location. Which is RUS for Glynco/FLETC. Because you don't report to your duty station at all until after training.

Locality is from your home office. Not FLETC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Preferace forms

Does anyone know how they make a determination on who receives a preference form? Seems like some are only getting medical clearances, and others are receiving clearances and preference form.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                    Locality is from your home office. Not FLETC.

OK. You would know better than I. I was told what I said above from another agent. At least the amount of locality is a minimal difference anyway from one locality to the next, as opposed to not getting it at all. But I know you don't report to home office until after training.

Comment

OK. You would know better than I. I was told what I said above from another agent. At least the amount of locality is a minimal difference anyway from one locality to the next, as opposed to not getting it at all. But I know you don't report to home office until after training.

That's absolutely correct you don't report until after graduation, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                        That's absolutely correct you don't report until after graduation, lol

Haha well you know what I mean. As in you don't show up to the office doing paperwork for a week before FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcity View Post
                          Does anyone know how they make a determination on who receives a preference form? Seems like some are only getting medical clearances, and others are receiving clearances and preference form.

Thanks
                          TheWatcher and I are thinking the same thing. It must have something to do with the BI clearing. My logic is if your med clearance goes quick then they will wait to send the Pref Sheet because its literally the last thing before "the call" and they can't send it until the initial BI is cleared.

Just a thought.

Comment

• Med clearance and updated preference sheet came within the same week if that helps

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainJ View Post
                              TheWatcher and I are thinking the same thing. It must have something to do with the BI clearing. My logic is if your med clearance goes quick then they will wait to send the Pref Sheet because its literally the last thing before "the call" and they can't send it until the initial BI is cleared.

Just a thought.
                              Received my updated preference sheet before my med clearance I think. I received my med clearance just an 1 hr before Shangri La....lol
                              "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                              German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• UsMCjonz,

How do you guys transfer divisions/offices? Is it through usajobs? Also do you think phoenix and tucson will have some openings in the future?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7299 users online. 382 members and 6917 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X