Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it makes you guys feel better I had a 5 am brief for a SW, oh never mind. [emoji57]

Hang in there it's all worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by trk3263 View Post
      Read bayranger's post and turned around to see this so I had to post it, hopefully karma doesn't get me.
      When I saw this, I had a Pavlovian response and instantly started drooling and typing out an eQip.
      Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
      Dude, Bay... I thought you traded in the Olds?!?!?
      I did trade it in. The drag coefficient didn't jibe with the airflow from 3 feet behind a FedEx truck. I can draft one for miles now. Or at least until his next stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
        I think mbedsun is on the 2 year plan with his med clearance wait...

Thanks for the Intel share, as always, TDF. Good stuff.
        Yep, August will be 2 years..... medical is something special

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
          Handed my FEDEX package to the loadmaster for FEDEX Flight 2314 to DC.

So in my packet they gave me a nice little number to call with questions...so I did. The following is what I gathered:
          Classes in July and Sept with one planned for January pending funding. After being designated a leading candidate (ala getting the FEDEX) it is taking 6 months to 2 years to be given an academy date.

TDF
          Yeah I heard through an agent that only 3 classes were approved as of now for FY 2016 so that would make sense for one to start in January. That number may change pending the funding.

Comment

• Oct applicant. Closing in on two months with no sign of the unicorn (mythical fed ex) Anyone else on here processing out of Texas? Just curious.

Comment

• I know there may be rumors or rumblings but does anyone have good intel on any future 2015 academy classes? July? September?

Comment

• There is some info about this in the past few pages.

Originally posted by Colorado_Officer View Post
                I know there may be rumors or rumblings but does anyone have good intel on any future 2015 academy classes? July? September?

Comment

• For those who needed medical follow up, how soon after the initial exam were you notified to provide follow up documentation? Weeks, months? Just curious.

Comment

• About a month for me. And think they wanted a response within 10 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Data44 View Post
                      For those who needed medical follow up, how soon after the initial exam were you notified to provide follow up documentation? Weeks, months? Just curious.
                      Just short of a month and they gave me almost a month to get my follow up done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Data44 View Post
                        For those who needed medical follow up, how soon after the initial exam were you notified to provide follow up documentation? Weeks, months? Just curious.
                        After at least 50 hours of analyzing the medical process as I've stared blankly out the window, I think the way this works is that everyone's medical goes down to FOH in Atlanta to an initial reviewing doc. That doc for FOH is the one that generates most follow ups and that's why the follow ups come very quickly if needed. Once the FOH doc signs off on it, it goes up to the ATF MRO who then reviews the file a second time and I think that's where the bottleneck is because tons of people are waiting for final review from the ATF MRO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colorado_Officer View Post
                          I know there may be rumors or rumblings but does anyone have good intel on any future 2015 academy classes? July? September?
                          The same level of "certainty" as the previous FLETC dates were predicted (including the currently filling/filled May date) exists with the July, Sept, and now the Jan '16 FLETC dates. There's no reason to assume they won't happen the same as the previous dates. So as far as Intel goes, it's about as solid as it gets short of having a FLETC rep on here posting a printout of the dates lol. It's "Forum Certified®"!

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                            The same level of "certainty" as the previous FLETC dates were predicted (including the currently filling/filled May date) exists with the July, Sept, and now the Jan '16 FLETC dates. There's no reason to assume they won't happen the same as the previous dates. So as far as Intel goes, it's about as solid as it gets short of having a FLETC rep on here posting a printout of the dates lol. It's "Forum Certified®"!
                            Trust me, I play a doctor online.

Comment

• Med clearance received 5 minutes ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
                                Med clearance received 5 minutes ago.
                                Like Moses coming down from the mountain with the tablets in his hands. The applicants below stare in wonder and awe of the fabled medical clearance!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5670 users online. 359 members and 5311 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X