300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEL006 View Post
    Forgive me for intruding, but i believe FAMs hold the title for shooting. We don't have much, actually we don't have anything, but we like to think we have that.
    Man we dry fired for a week before we even went to range......I'll give it to you the FAMs in my class could shoot their ***** off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just got notified of spam email in my Gmail folder! Yeah... It was actual spam. Some product Oprah apparently uses. Sigh... Back to waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
        Just got notified of spam email in my Gmail folder! Yeah... It was actual spam. Some product Oprah apparently uses. Sigh... Back to waiting.
        I wonder what Field offices of the people who received the package? Bay are you processing out of DC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
          I wonder what Field offices of the people who received the package? Bay are you processing out of DC?
          Negative. I'm Southeast. I'm not even sure if after the Division submits the interviews if they even handle it anymore. I believe it comes from HQ once the interview is submitted. And not sure if HQ sends them out by the Division or by the individual. That being said, I don't know of anyone from my Division that's been FedEx'd this round.

Comment

• I don't know of anyone who interviewed during the end of February / March time frame in DC that had gotten the packet. Correct me if I am wrong..

Comment

• Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
              I don't know of anyone who interviewed during the end of February / March time frame in DC that had gotten the packet. Correct me if I am wrong..

One of my team members received his FedEx email last week. Processing out of DC, interviewed second week of March, a day before me.

Comment

• Originally posted by manno332 View Post
                One of my team members received his FedEx email last week. Processing out of DC, interviewed second week of March, a day before me.
                Well, that unfortunately doesn't ease my mind or explain the madness.. so some people from DC have. I stand corrected.

Comment

• I wonder if they are only processing a handful for now while catching up with processing so many applicants and then picking according to preference sheet selections to match ATF priority needs? Just speculation. I have no Intel.
                  Not that it matters as we can only stay ready and wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                    I wonder if they are only processing a handful for now while catching up with processing so many applicants and then picking according to preference sheet selections to match ATF priority needs? Just speculation. I have no Intel.
                    Not that it matters as we can only stay ready and wait.
                    Hopefully some of the current agents can help us with that one. Other folks with intel, feel free to chime in. Somebody said a while back that our processes will speed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                      Hopefully some of the current agents can help us with that one. Other folks with intel, feel free to chime in. Somebody said a while back that our processes will speed up.
                      I would say just relax, I was in the same boat as most of you and as everyone else was receiving their packets I was still waiting. It was frustrating to say the least but one random day it did eventually did come. Its not likely that any of you failed as it seems that those being removed from the process post PT test are almost non existent. I've learned to just take it a day at a time and that weekdays are now your friend which also helps the weeks go by faster. Even if the process does pick up for your group it will surely stall at some point because there are still many people ahead of you waiting for placement into classes and with only 144 spots allotted for the remainder of this fiscal year its likely that you will have to wait until next fiscal to class up.

Comment

• DC FO, OCT applicant, Mar interview and nothing.
                        Croc

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Ernest Hemingway

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman

Comment

• Poly scheduled for this week!! This will be the last of the "big" steps!

(Oct applicant. Baltimore FO. EQIP submitted last week. Have a current TS/SCI but was told they weren't accepting it?)

Comment

• My first med appointment was jan with one follow up in mid March. So not as long as the watcher, not too long if you ask me. Especially since I had a follow up.
                            Last edited by FormerUSAF; 04-21-2015, 03:29 PM.
                            "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                            German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• How many July applicants out there are still waiting on the polygraph????

Comment

• Originally posted by copper78 View Post
                                How many July applicants out there are still waiting on the polygraph????

I am still waiting. My BI just started so nice to see movement on that front.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6147 users online. 449 members and 5698 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X