300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
    It did. I'm handling a high 8-figure case that revolves around World of Warcraft and I have no clue what the hell is going on. Someone here has to have information regarding this crap.
    PM en route, Pi.

Comment

• C'mon Nashville FedEx packets!

Comment

• I received my EQIP email today and completed it. I submitted my security paperwork on April 7th. Back to the waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
          I sure hope the DC applicants receive their packets SOON. I'm heading out on May 3rd for a three week military drill and I'm sweating bullets thinking I'll be unreachable when this mysterious packet comes in.. Does the information in the packet need to be completed in a specific amount of time or can you get it done ASAP depending on your situation.. ? Also, has anyone in the DC area heard of anyone getting a rejection letter? I assume they would have been sent out fairly quick, but I could be wrong..
          How do you know that other DC applicants haven't gotten their fedex emails yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ClassicRabbit View Post
            Your buddy is technically correct, the FBI stopped accepting paper finger print cards a couple of years ago. However, your FedEx package contains two paper finger print cards with explicit instructions to turn them in. Who knows, haha. But I did 'em.

Being that everyone has gone the way of the electronic reader it can be difficult to find a place who still does the ink version. I found a local suuper sketchy "security & investigations" company to do mine.

SO, if you guys are still waiting on the FedEx take some time beforehand to locate an office near you who can take your finderprints, that way you're not scrambling to find one in a single day
            My USSS prints were all digital last fall. Would be nice to use those. But in the meantime I'll search out some ink. Thanks for info ClassicSylvilagus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
              How do you know that other DC applicants haven't gotten their fedex emails yet?
              All I know is what I see on here. It seems all the March DC applicants are still chasing FedEx trucks around..

Comment

• Also received medical clearance letter today.......

Comment

• Originally posted by FormerUSAF View Post
                  Medical clearance letter arrived!!!
                  Originally posted by The Watcher View Post
                  Also received medical clearance letter today.......
                  Congrats to you guys. That's big news.
                  How long were your waits for your med clearances?
                  Last edited by bayranger; 04-20-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                    Congrats to you guys. That's big news.
                    Congrats to you guys also. Well at least we know who's in the May class.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Watcher View Post
                      Also received medical clearance letter today.......
                      July or Feb applicant?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful SA View Post
                        July or Feb applicant?
                        I believe they are FEB applicants.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                          You'll be issued a 22 and 27 when you leave the academy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          And if you make it, you will shoot A TON to become proficient. One day at the range, I heard a FLETC instructor tell another that no other group puts more lead down range than us.

Comment

• So, I emailed the applicant info email address asking about what would happen if they were to send the FedEx package out while I was in the field for training. Someone responded fairly quick (believe it or not) and said this: "Interviews are still being reviewed. We will put this notice with your file and if and when we get to your interview if you passed we will not send it to you while you are out. Thanks for your patience". --- With that being said I don't know how that makes me feel. Obviously, they are still neck deep in applications. Unfortunately, I don't know if I just screwed myself or not. If they come to mine and say "oh look he's going to be out for a few weeks, let go a head and place him to the bottom"... Oh well. Just a heads up for the DC folks...

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                              You'll be issued a 22 and 27 when you leave the academy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              As I've went from agency to agency I've had, in order, Smith & Wesson Sigma Series, Sig, Glock, Sig. I hope my next (& presumably final) one puts a Glock back on my hip. I miss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
                                So, I emailed the applicant info email address asking about what would happen if they were to send the FedEx package out while I was in the field for training. Someone responded fairly quick (believe it or not) and said this: "Interviews are still being reviewed. We will put this notice with your file and if and when we get to your interview if you passed we will not send it to you while you are out. Thanks for your patience". --- With that being said I don't know how that makes me feel. Obviously, they are still neck deep in applications. Unfortunately, I don't know if I just screwed myself or not. If they come to mine and say "oh look he's going to be out for a few weeks, let go a head and place him to the bottom"... Oh well. Just a heads up for the DC folks...
                                I called HQ and was told that I could do the same. I was going to stand-by and see what the next week brings. If it comes it won't be needed but I'm still FedExless just prior to leaving I'll email them, too. It's better than them sending it to where you aren't.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8517 users online. 435 members and 8082 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X