• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
    Is the use of a 23 possible?
    Nope, just what we are issued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I apologize in advance for the intrusion, but seeing as this is a pretty active thread, I figured it would be most helpful to me to ask this question here: Does anyone in here consider themselves an "expert" with regard to World of Warcraft? Specifically, with regard to the RMT? If so, please PM me.

Comment

• Did that just happen? [emoji651]️

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
          Did that just happen? [emoji651]️

It did. I'm handling a high 8-figure case that revolves around World of Warcraft and I have no clue what the hell is going on. Someone here has to have information regarding this crap.

Comment

It did. I'm handling a high 8-figure case that revolves around World of Warcraft and I have no clue what the hell is going on. Someone here has to have information regarding this crap.
            Oh ok; thought you were in the basement in your underwear trying to make it to a level 2 wizard or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by usmcjonz View Post
              oh ok; thought you were in the basement in your underwear trying to make it to a level 2 wizard or something.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
              lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                Glocks

And all the people said... "Amen"...

Comment

I know a guy, 3.14, Esq.
                  I've sent him a text. I've never played it a day in my life. He's been on it since it was out. Actually I know 2 guys come to think of it. I'll advise via PM when he/they respond.

Comment

I apologize in advance for the intrusion, but seeing as this is a pretty active thread, I figured it would be most helpful to me to ask this question here: Does anyone in here consider themselves an "expert" with regard to World of Warcraft? Specifically, with regard to the RMT? If so, please PM me.
                    I'm your huckleberry. PM sent.

Comment

• I sure hope the DC applicants receive their packets SOON. I'm heading out on May 3rd for a three week military drill and I'm sweating bullets thinking I'll be unreachable when this mysterious packet comes in.. Does the information in the packet need to be completed in a specific amount of time or can you get it done ASAP depending on your situation.. ? Also, has anyone in the DC area heard of anyone getting a rejection letter? I assume they would have been sent out fairly quick, but I could be wrong..

Comment

• Had a similar issue in December. I contacted HQ because I was going to be out of the country. The paperwork in the FedEx package is time sensitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
                          I sure hope the DC applicants receive their packets SOON. I'm heading out on May 3rd for a three week military drill and I'm sweating bullets thinking I'll be unreachable when this mysterious packet comes in.. Does the information in the packet need to be completed in a specific amount of time or can you get it done ASAP depending on your situation.. ? Also, has anyone in the DC area heard of anyone getting a rejection letter? I assume they would have been sent out fairly quick, but I could be wrong..
                          I'm with you. In 2 weeks I've got 2 weeks of training both in house and... Umm... out house(?). Really hoping it makes it here this week.

Comment

• Medical clearance letter arrived!!!
                            "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                            German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• Originally posted by FormerUSAF View Post
                              Medical clearance letter arrived!!!
                              There it is!! Congrats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by James_camp4 View Post
                                For those that have already had their fingerprints done, is Live Scan allowed or should they be rolled the old fashioned way? I only ask because a buddy was running around like a mad man trying to find someone to roll them for him. He swore that electronic filing wasn't allowed with ATF. I don't see the difference considering the majority of agencies and departments have gone electronic anyway. This would be helpful to know and plan on if/when that part of the process gets here.
                                Your buddy is technically correct, the FBI stopped accepting paper finger print cards a couple of years ago. However, your FedEx package contains two paper finger print cards with explicit instructions to turn them in. Who knows, haha. But I did 'em.

Being that everyone has gone the way of the electronic reader it can be difficult to find a place who still does the ink version. I found a local suuper sketchy "security & investigations" company to do mine.

SO, if you guys are still waiting on the FedEx take some time beforehand to locate an office near you who can take your finderprints, that way you're not scrambling to find one in a single day

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5879 users online. 393 members and 5486 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X