300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mbedsun View Post
    I've been waiting for 6 months now for medical clearance. Were you emailed about whether you're right or light handed?
    Yes sir it was an email which stated I had to respond by 5pm eastern standard time.

Comment

• Originally posted by FormerUSAF View Post
      The Watcher, your PMs off?
      I've never messed with any pm's, I'll check for sure, check back in a bit if you want to send me a message, I'll make sure they're on.

Comment

• Hi guys , does anyone know when the ATF tells you where you'll be going? Is it before FLETC, during, towards the end? Also, does the ATF do a good job of trying to send you somewhere on your preference list?

Comment

• Originally posted by nazzy View Post
          Hi guys , does anyone know when the ATF tells you where you'll be going? Is it before FLETC, during, towards the end? Also, does the ATF do a good job of trying to send you somewhere on your preference list?
          You'll know before FLETC, when you get your offer letter it will list your office and grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by nazzy View Post
            Hi guys , does anyone know when the ATF tells you where you'll be going? Is it before FLETC, during, towards the end? Also, does the ATF do a good job of trying to send you somewhere on your preference list?
            Before FLETC. Yes they do a really good job of trying to place you somewhere on your preference list or at least close to one. Of course with the caveat that you could get something totally opposite of your preference list choices. It happens. But you'll know before you accept at least.
            Last edited by bayranger; 04-19-2015, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
              Before FLETC. Yes they do a really good job of trying to place you somewhere on your preference list or at least close to one. Of course with the caveat that you could get something totally opposite of your preference list choices. It happens. But you'll know before you accept at least.
              I will this was the case when I was hired.. Lol

Comment

• Does ATF issue glocks or sigs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fed2Fed2014 View Post
                  Does ATF issue glocks or sigs?
                  Glocks

Comment

• For those that have already had their fingerprints done, is Live Scan allowed or should they be rolled the old fashioned way? I only ask because a buddy was running around like a mad man trying to find someone to roll them for him. He swore that electronic filing wasn't allowed with ATF. I don't see the difference considering the majority of agencies and departments have gone electronic anyway. This would be helpful to know and plan on if/when that part of the process gets here.

Comment

GLOCK I was doing my internship for.them at the conversion best day ever!!!!!

Comment

You'll be issued a 22 and 27 when you leave the academy.

Comment

• I still can't believe how many of us are still waiting to hear back after the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                            I still can't believe how many of us are still waiting to hear back after the interview.
                            Things will pick up, keep in mind we just lost the Director and have an acting. Things may be in transition getting him settled, however I'm sure recruiting remains a top priority.

We need good new agents; you guys are those candidates, it will work out!

Comment

• How fresh does a fingerprint card need to be? I had mine done at the local PD a few years ago for something and they did two for me as a just in case. I havent gone all Kevin Spacey in Seven on my fingers so prints are the same. Wish they could pull them from when I did my first TS clearance investigation initiation back in 2002.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                                You'll be issued a 22 and 27 when you leave the academy.

Is the use of a 23 possible?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5781 users online. 401 members and 5380 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X