300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Watcher View Post
    Must be somewhat true, I am a Feb. 2014 applicant and waited 8 months for any word from medical and was contacted yesterday by medical about if I was left or right handed. Apparently I answered no to both on the medical form. Looking to get cleared VERY soon hopefully.
    What if you got a email saying "sorry the ATF has reached the quota for right handed applicants this month. Please apply to a future announcement"

Comment

• Here's something to help with everyone's high blood pressure and anticipation. ATF will hopefully be issuing all of these to new agents in the near future. We have the iPhone 6 now.....

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034...sappinstalled=

Comment

• Originally posted by The Watcher View Post
        Must be somewhat true, I am a Feb. 2014 applicant and waited 8 months for any word from medical and was contacted yesterday by medical about if I was left or right handed. Apparently I answered no to both on the medical form. Looking to get cleared VERY soon hopefully.

I've been waiting for 6 months now for medical clearance. Were you emailed about whether you're right or light handed?

Comment

• 1811_Z ... Clear up some of your inbox messages when you get a chance ... I'm trying to reply to your last message but it says your PM's are full.

Comment

• Originally posted by gloveandco04 View Post
            1811_Z ... Clear up some of your inbox messages when you get a chance ... I'm trying to reply to your last message but it says your PM's are full.
            Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by EpicOne View Post
              Here's something to help with everyone's high blood pressure and anticipation. ATF will hopefully be issuing all of these to new agents in the near future. We have the iPhone 6 now.....

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034...sappinstalled=
              It doesn't even have wireless charging. #notimpressed

Comment

• Medical complete. Waiting to receive equip. Oct. applicant.

Comment

• Truly dumb question, I'm sure, but does anyone know if military service qualifies under question 18 of the OF-306?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
                    Truly dumb question, I'm sure, but does anyone know if military service qualifies under question 18 of the OF-306?
                    Sure doesn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Truly dumb question, I'm sure, but does anyone know if military service qualifies under question 18 of the OF-306?
                      On that note, make sure you buy your time back as soon as you can!

Comment

I am prior service, but I didn't fill that section out; I made it this far without complications (i.e. no follow-up emails), so I will assume it doesn't apply to military service.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                          Sure doesn't

Thanks. That is what I figured, but I wanted to make sure. I just get so confused sometimes that working for the US Military somehow doesn't count as "federal" employment.

Comment

• Please correct me if I'm wrong but #18 is only if you previously worked for the federal govt and are trying to come back to the federal government? Not if your currently employed, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPO32 View Post
                              Please correct me if I'm wrong but #18 is only if you previously worked for the federal govt and are trying to come back to the federal government? Not if your currently employed, right?
                              I thought #18 was only answered if you were being appointed the position. So if you signed in #17 as an applicant you don't have to worry about #18. However, if you signed #17 as an appointee then you continue to and #18. But yes, you only fill out if you have previously worked for the federal gov't.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
                                What if you got a email saying "sorry the ATF has reached the quota for right handed applicants this month. Please apply to a future announcement"
                                Haha if that was the case I'd just switch it up to southpaw.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5749 users online. 399 members and 5350 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X