Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good news is, I think a large chunk of us have not been FedEx'd (sorry... I'm rolling with it now) and there's no way that that many of us didn't pass the interview. Therefore, it's just a matter of waiting for us all. More of a question of "when" rather than "if". And that's not something to really worry about in the big picture. I doubt any of us mid-career will be like "Yeah it's been great. I love my job. Well, except I wish 10 years ago I would've gotten my FedEx package a month earlier like Firefox did."
    It'll come. We're good. Anyhew... I gotta go check my Gmail spam folder. Later.

Comment

• That's it. I'm in "pursuit". I'll advise you guys if I get any "package" hits...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by bayranger; 04-16-2015, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• This talk of ATF processing packages faster is dangerous! I'm not sure I'm emotionally strong enough to take it for fear of being let down... I'm experiencing the same feelings I had right before the love of my life broke up with me when I was 7
        I cried for months...

Comment

• While I was on my way home during lunch to check my front door for a missed FedEx note I saw the truck about a mile ahead of me heading toward my house. (While maintaining all posted speed signs) I closed the gap between myself and the truck just in time to catch him before he left my house. I may or may not have parked in such a way to block his exit. Moral of the story, it took 2 days from the email notification to receive the package.

Comment

• I haven't posted my timeline so here is mine Oct 14 applicant waiting to hear to schedule my poly and no medical clearance yet. Testing out of NW.

07/22/14 start process with ATF agent

10/10/14 pre-screen email

10/20/14 OPM email with link to apply opening 10/27/15

10/27/14 application sent in USAJobs

12/8/14 exams

01/05/2015 PTT email

01/21/15 PTT test

02/18/15 panel interview email

02/27/15 Panel interview

03/19/15 fedex package email

03/20/15 received fedex package

03/20/15 1353 contacted medical appointment

03/23/15 mailed paperwork back to DC

03/23/15 first part of medical

03/25/15 paperwork showed delivered USPS Overnight....... Don't send USPS the screening takes longer

03/31/15 delivered to HR per phone call ....... again don't send USPS even if sending overnight

04/01/15 Received e-QIP

04/03/15 submitted e-QIP

04/07/15 e-QIP confirmed

04/07/15 drug test done

Comment

• I received my medical results from DFOH. The report states all tests are within range. Is this my medical clearance, or will I receive a letter from HR?

Comment

• I think they just sent you a copy of the test results for your records. Medical clearance comes afte MRO reviews those tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andye1121 View Post
                  I received my medical results from DFOH. The report states all tests are within range. Is this my medical clearance, or will I receive a letter from HR?
                  If I'm not mistaken those are the results of your labwork, etc. you'll receive an email that says medically qualified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• "You are medically qualified for the criminal investigator (special agent) position and do not have any medical conditions that are likely to hinder safe and efficient performance of the essential job functions"

The letter will read something like this among other things.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks for the quick response, guys! From what I deciphered in the report, it appears all is well. Now if they would just call about my BI, and schedule my poly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by trk3263 View Post
                        I haven't posted my timeline so here is mine Oct 14 applicant waiting to hear to schedule my poly and no medical clearance yet. Testing out of NW.

12/8/14 exams

01/05/2015 PTT email

01/21/15 PTT test

02/27/15 Panel interview

03/25/15 paperwork showed delivered USPS Overnight....... Don't send USPS the screening takes longer

03/31/15 delivered to HR per phone call ....... again don't send USPS even if sending overnight

04/01/15 Received e-QIP

04/03/15 submitted e-QIP

04/07/15 e-QIP confirmed

04/07/15 drug test done
                        That's a seriously detailed Timeline. Complete with postal advice. Thank you, trk.

Comment

• Originally posted by trk3263 View Post
                          I haven't posted my timeline so here is mine Oct 14 applicant waiting to hear to schedule my poly and no medical clearance yet. Testing out of NW.
                          How did you confirm your e-QIP?

12/8/14 exams

01/05/2015 PTT email

01/21/15 PTT test

02/27/15 Panel interview

04/01/15 Received e-QIP

04/03/15 submitted e-QIP

04/07/15 e-QIP confirmed

04/07/15 drug test done

Comment

• Originally posted by Andye1121 View Post
                            Received an email with this subject line:

"Confirmation of e-QIP Completion"

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                              I was told by someone that I know to be a reliable source to get ready for the process to pick up for all, the shelf of applicants is getting very small and they want to get as many people cleared as fast as possible. Take it for what it is worth.
                              Must be somewhat true, I am a Feb. 2014 applicant and waited 8 months for any word from medical and was contacted yesterday by medical about if I was left or right handed. Apparently I answered no to both on the medical form. Looking to get cleared VERY soon hopefully.

Comment

• The Watcher, your PMs off?
                                "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                                German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5695 users online. 395 members and 5300 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X