300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
    My sheet had Baltimore, Wilmington, and Hyattsville listed together.
    So they were all lumped together, not separate selections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post

They were separate selections for me. I picked Baltimore and Falls Church as two of my choices.

Comment

No there were 3 separate selections grouped in same division. Those 3 offices made up that entire division's options. Choose 1, 2, 3, or none of them.

Comment

They were separate selections on the 10/14 form, but I am still waiting for my med clearance/updated preference sheet, so I am not able to speak to whether or not the selections are still separate.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
            No there were 3 separate selections grouped in same division. Those 3 offices made up that entire division's options. Choose 1, 2, 3, or none of them.
            Roger

Comment

• Got some movement. BI investigation has begun. Still waiting to take the poly though. July '14 applicant.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                Got some movement. BI investigation has begun. Still waiting to take the poly though. July '14 applicant.
                How do you know if your BI has begun? Just asking, because I met with an agent and did my I.D check. I currently have a T.S clearance

Comment

• I was told by someone that I know to be a reliable source to get ready for the process to pick up for all, the shelf of applicants is getting very small and they want to get as many people cleared as fast as possible. Take it for what it is worth.

Comment

• I think my BI is about to begin or has begun, they emailed today asking for several additional references. Hope it picks up for everyone, that would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                      I was told by someone that I know to be a reliable source to get ready for the process to pick up for all, the shelf of applicants is getting very small and they want to get as many people cleared as fast as possible. Take it for what it is worth.
                      Thanks, F². Hopefully that's not just for those who've already been FedEx'd. Yeah, I just made it a verb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcity View Post
                        How do you know if your BI has begun? Just asking, because I met with an agent and did my I.D check. I currently have a T.S clearance
                        He called and asked some questions about my e-qip. Also, the location of my personnel file and where my personnel file would be for other job I worked at prior to my current one.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                          He called and asked some questions about my e-qip. Also, the location of my personnel file and where my personnel file would be for other job I worked at prior to my current one.
                          Cool, thanks

Comment

I was told by someone that I know to be a reliable source to get ready for the process to pick up for all, the shelf of applicants is getting very small and they want to get as many people cleared as fast as possible. Take it for what it is worth.
                            Don't get my hopes up!!

Comment

• No fed ex packege. Oct applicant. Interview 2nd week of March out of DCFO . I see a trend happening.

Comment

I sure hope your right brother. So is it safe to say the May class is full? Interviewed the second week of march, no fedex for me yet.
                                Last edited by Njw85; 04-16-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6128 users online. 451 members and 5677 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X