Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
    I'm not jealous, I knew ALL my classmates. Really well, lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12 classes of 96 would be fine with me... [emoji16]

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
      I see how well you know them when I told you about so and so with the pic I sent you! Hahaha, I could tell you guys were sooooooo close!
      Lol...I actually saw so and so's mom at my office. Got invited to dinner, lol.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
        #bromance 👊 did you guys go through SABT or are you working together? I can feel the love from here lol
        We go back

        Comment


        • Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
          Lol...I actually saw so and so's mom at my office. Got invited to dinner, lol.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Hahahaha, it's about time you stepped your game up!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EODJesse View Post
            Are there any February 2014 applicants out there still waiting on Medical clearance?
            I talked to HR last week and they said somehow my follow up paperwork sent in October had not been sent in for final review to the MRO. Just wondering if there are any others out there in the same situation.
            I am also a Feb. 2014 applicant waiting on medical clearance.

            Comment


            • C'mon people where are the updates?!

              I'm a Reservist currently knocking out two weeks of active duty time and have NO mission, so I need this thread to keep me going all day!
              Entertain me and give me hope dammit! Haha

              Comment


              • I suppose I will post my timeline
                All via the Baltimore FO


                10/2014: Application
                12/2014: SA Exam/Assessment
                1/2015: PTT
                3/2015: Panel Interview (last week of month)
                4/2015: FedEx Package (first week of month)
                4/2015: E-Qip (second week of month)
                4/2015: Drug Screening (second week of month)
                4/2015: Medical Screening (third week of month)


                I hope this helps someone.

                And congrats to those getting their final Office of Preference sheets and medical clearances before the May class!


                -CR

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ClassicRabbit View Post
                  C'mon people where are the updates?!

                  I'm a Reservist currently knocking out two weeks of active duty time and have NO mission, so I need this thread to keep me going all day!
                  Entertain me and give me hope dammit! Haha
                  I'm in the Reserves, too. Have you talked to your unit about SABT, yet? Or are you waiting for official word?

                  Comment


                  • My immediate leadership knows I am applying. What they DON'T know is that I do not intend to continue as a drilling Reservist; I intend to transfer to the Inactive component as soon as I receive official word. Apparently if I tell them now then my life will be hell...

                    On this topic, when does everyone tell their employer of their participation in this process? I am a gov't contractor and am worried that if they find out too soon they will find a way to let me go. However, keeping them in the dark has them still planning for my future, assigning me long-term tasking, etc.
                    What is the smart decision here?

                    Comment


                    • Currently work for a federal agency. Told my immediate supervisor as soon as I applied. Was "encouraged" to talk to some higher ups after I got my fedex package (December) and inform them of my status of my application. And wouldn't you know it, there as been little movement since then (just medical follow up) so I keep getting stares and occasional "any updates?" Think they are just trying to see if I'll be here at the end of the year when they get a flood of crack retro cases released directly from BOP to streets.
                      Last edited by dsb05c; 04-15-2015, 04:11 PM.

                      Comment


                      • I had the above concerns as well. I told my admin right after I turned in my e-QIP. I don't want them blind sided when the background investigator comes around. I just advised my boss that I am in the process and it can take a long time before I know one way or the other but felt he should know.
                        It's one of those things that I am sure will be in the back of their mind during assignments but also can't be dwelled on to bad because no one knows the outcome. Good thing is they are supportive.

                        Comment


                        • Yeah my last supervisor and my current one have been great. I keep them in the loop as much as possible. Just that typical awkwardness when you talk to older officers about my current agency just not where I want to retire. My supervisor knows me though so he has been helpfull and even made a couple phone calls to gather information on one agency I applied to.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ClassicRabbit View Post
                            C'mon people where are the updates?!

                            I'm a Reservist currently knocking out two weeks of active duty time and have NO mission, so I need this thread to keep me going all day!
                            Entertain me and give me hope dammit! Haha
                            Well, not much to update here. Went out on the street a little, worked on a few gun cases. Had a great spinach salad with grilled chicken for lunch (just a dash of balsamic), and looking forward to a little 4-day weekend coming up. Still loving the job!

                            I know, I'm a jerk, but I wanted to keep the rabbit entertained!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ClassicRabbit View Post
                              My immediate leadership knows I am applying. What they DON'T know is that I do not intend to continue as a drilling Reservist; I intend to transfer to the Inactive component as soon as I receive official word. Apparently if I tell them now then my life will be hell...

                              On this topic, when does everyone tell their employer of their participation in this process? I am a gov't contractor and am worried that if they find out too soon they will find a way to let me go. However, keeping them in the dark has them still planning for my future, assigning me long-term tasking, etc.
                              What is the smart decision here?
                              As soon as I knew the background was starting I let my boss know. Glad I did, because when the BI showed up, he spoke to a secretary about my personnel file (while showing his creds). Needless to say, after this certain person found out, I think an email, smoke signal, morse code, and a billboard was posted about my possible career change!

                              Comment


                              • Well, I told my supervisors... some were supportive some were not. The ones who weren't took it personally and I am not sure wh.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5694 users online. 360 members and 5334 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X