Are you a Feb or July applicant?
    Feb applicant.
    "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
    German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• Originally posted by FormerUSAF View Post
      Feb applicant.

Good to see some Feb applicants moving along...!

Comment

Got an email to update my location preferences!!!!!!!
        Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by nsm2014 View Post
          Received my email this morning. FedEx package is on the way!
          You lucky SOB, congrats!

Comment

Got an email to update my location preferences!!!!!!!
            Get ready for May!!!! Congrats!!!!

Comment

• So here's a question if anyone has any insight. If they fill a citp class of 48 do they than fill the class after citp with applicants who currently have their citp cert making the class more than 48 for the add on? Or do they fill the ci portion with less intending to make the 48 after the fletc portion

Comment

• Originally posted by ziggymahoneys View Post
                So here's a question if anyone has any insight. If they fill a citp class of 48 do they than fill the class after citp with applicants who currently have their citp cert making the class more than 48 for the add on? Or do they fill the ci portion with less intending to make the 48 after the fletc portion
                Someone awhile back on here said it's the latter. They put 45 or whatever in CITP then 3 join in at SABT.

Comment

• Does anyone have any Intel of whether or not the May class is filled. Just curious, haven't seen any recent posts of calls going out.

Comment

• Originally posted by LIV2014 View Post
                    Does anyone have any Intel of whether or not the May class is filled. Just curious, haven't seen any recent posts of calls going out.
                    Not to be a reply hog... But I know that many/most are not posting on here once they receive offers so we aren't privy forum-wise to all offers being made as they happen. I think they are trying to keep it all on the low.
                    Nevertheless, maybe someone can reveal the status of the May class. Would help those at the end of the process maybe on whether to hope for a call now, or whether they'll have a better shot in June to receive a call for the July class.
                    Last edited by bayranger; 04-14-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                      Someone awhile back on here said it's the latter. They put 45 or whatever in CITP then 3 join in at SABT.
                      Correct. Starting out it may be 43 trainees in CITP, then 5 add on to SABT to make 48.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                        Correct. Starting out it may be 43 trainees in CITP, then 5 add on to SABT to make 48.
                        I know nothing about that 48 deal; I was rocking 24. None of that A and B side silliness, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                          I know nothing about that 48 deal; I was rocking 24. None of that A and B side silliness, lol

Jealousy is a wasted emotion USMC!

Comment

Jealousy is a wasted emotion USMC!
                            I'm not jealous, I knew ALL my classmates. Really well, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post
                              I'm not jealous, I knew ALL my classmates. Really well, lol

I see how well you know them when I told you about so and so with the pic I sent you! Hahaha, I could tell you guys were sooooooo close!

Comment

I see how well you know them when I told you about so and so with the pic I sent you! Hahaha, I could tell you guys were sooooooo close!
                                #bromance 👊 did you guys go through SABT or are you working together? I can feel the love from here lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3747 users online. 221 members and 3526 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X