300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fed2Fed2014 View Post
    When they initially contact you for the poly is it by email or phone?
    Phone....
    "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
    German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• Anybody else out there (besides Hmiddle) receive the call for May yet?

Comment

• Do you normally hear from the poly person first or the background investigator?

Comment

• Another first-time poster here. Looks like there's been a flurry of us newbs lately. I've been trying to chew away at some of the two hundred preceding pages of this stuff. Lots of great thoughts and intel here, so thanks to all who share! I'm eagerly awaiting the early April link!

Interesting tidbit/question; has anyone else conducted their prescreen interview via internet video chat? I asked one of my contacts, a local RAC, if I could opt to meet the ASAC in person for the prescreen, but apparently all prescreen interviews in this field division are conducted via internet video chat for fairness across the board...

Good luck to all!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
            Seems that any medical history will need follow up docs. I had a abnormal EKG 7 years ago and still went out and provided follow up docs to avoid any issues. I had LASIK in December 2014, and had just been 3 weeks at the time of the medical so I knew I was going to have to get a medical follow up for that.
            I'm interested to know how things went at your medical as far as LASIK. They were okay with the fact that it had only been 3 weeks? Just required a follow-up? All of the forms that I have from my prescreen say that LASIK requires 3 months-1 year to be medically cleared from

Comment

• I was worried too. I listed it on the medical history and took the eye exam and didnt ask me about it. I got a follow up later to have the surgeon fill it out and send back. Seemed that they just wanted to know if I was having any issues and appears to have accepted that. Follow up was submitted in February but I still waiting to be scheduled for the poly so not sure of the LASIK follow up delayed me getting scheduled or what. Appears most of the other July applicants have had they poly already.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                I was worried too. I listed it on the medical history and took the eye exam and didnt ask me about it. I got a follow up later to have the surgeon fill it out and send back. Seemed that they just wanted to know if I was having any issues and appears to have accepted that. Follow up was submitted in February but I still waiting to be scheduled for the poly so not sure of the LASIK follow up delayed me getting scheduled or what. Appears most of the other July applicants have had they poly already.
                Medical clearances and polys/bi seems to be independent of one another. I'm sure it's just scheduling. I had medical follow ups to submit and was scheduled for my poly.

Comment

• I start in May yeahh buddy!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beenaroundtheblk View Post
                    I start in May yeahh buddy!!!!!!!!
                    Congrats on getting the call. What top preference location did you get? Also are you a February 2014 applicant?

Further, when a person actually gets their final offer is that a call or an email? Thanks.
                    Last edited by Njw85; 04-01-2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                      Congrats on getting the call. What top preference location did you get? Also are you a February 2014 applicant?

Further, when a person actually gets their final offer is that a call or an email? Thanks.
                      Lol sorry fellas had to do it!!!! First april fools post of the day....i still havent heard ****.lol

Comment

• Bwahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Beenaroundtheblk View Post
                          Lol sorry fellas had to do it!!!! First april fools post of the day....i still havent heard ****.lol
                          Not cool. But still funny.

Comment

• You gotta have some kind of since of humor about this process or else it will drive u nuts waiting.

Comment

• Hey guys,
                              Received email today stating that my FedEx package is on the way!! Hoping everything goes as smoothly for me as it has for the last few candidates

October applicant, Baltimore FO, interviewed about 10 days ago...

Comment

• Good deal, I hope to get mine in the near future, interviewed second week of March, October applicant, Washington DC FO..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4765 users online. 336 members and 4429 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X