300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
    Drug test is now complete. Hopeful for a poly in the near future.
    Will you be my manager?...

Comment

• Got "the call" today for the May class. As a reminder, I am a February 2014 applicant. Also, I was offered a location in my top 8.
      Last edited by Hmiddle02; 04-01-2015, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmiddle02 View Post
        Got "the call" today for the May class. As a reminder, I am a February 2014 applicant. Also, I was offered a location in my top 8.
        Congrats!
        "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
        German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

Got "the call" today for the May class. As a reminder, I am a February 2014 applicant. Also, I was offered a location in my top 8.
          Congrats! Did you receive an updated preference sheet before receiving the call?

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations! First confirmed May class we've seen. Let the forum questions begin! Lol
            Last edited by bayranger; 03-30-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah!! Congrats! We needed some good news around here. Lets get all you February guys in a class so they can start with the July group

Comment

• Originally posted by dc3843 View Post
                If we've already passed the tea with another agency, do we need to retake it?
                Yeah, pretty sure you do.

Comment

• ATF doesn't use the TEA anymore, but it's good for any agency who still uses it. Many agencies stopped using the TEA when they (ATF & USSS) left Treasury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orangeman22 View Post
                    ATF doesn't use the TEA anymore, but it's good for any agency who still uses it. Many agencies stopped using the TEA when they (ATF & USSS) left Treasury.
                    Lol thats funny because I took the TEA in August for this position...

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
                      Lol thats funny because I took the TEA in August for this position...
                      Technically it's the ATF Special Agent Exam now and no longer the Treasury Enforcement Agent (TEA) Exam. But it's still a test we take to be a Special Agent with ATF. 6 of one, half dozen of another, right?

Comment

• Here's the exact answer taken straight from ATF website:
                        https://www.atf.gov/content/i-have-a...-take-exam-atf

Comment

• I kid you not... when I showed up to take it, it specifically said TEA.

Comment

I kid you not... when I showed up to take it, it specifically said TEA.
                            Lol....I believe you, Scott.
                            "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"

Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke
                            German Generalfieldmarshall

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hmiddle02;3627210]Got "the call" today for the May class. As a reminder, I am a February 2014 applicant. Also, I was offered a location in my top 8.[/QUOTE

HMIDDLE02-I have 2 questions for you, how long did it take for you to get medically cleared and what number out of your top 8 did you receive? Thanks.

Comment

I kid you not... when I showed up to take it, it specifically said TEA.
                                It was a transition I'm sure, so it probably was "TEA" for awhile, then wasn't as they got it switched over. Sorry man I wasn't saying your test was the SAE, I was just answering the "Is it the TEA now" question.

Also, I think you took the Teacher Education Assessment exam... Did they ask you about Reading and 'Riting and 'Rithmetic during your interview by any chance??... [emoji12]
                                Last edited by bayranger; 03-31-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5845 users online. 391 members and 5454 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X