Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of the July applicants have any of your BI's been completed, or have all of those finished with that stage transferred their clearances?

Comment

• July applicant - Polygraph scheduled. Waiting on BI and Medical Clearance.

Comment

• July applicant - Waiting on medical clearance letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by neverquit11 View Post
          Of the July applicants have any of your BI's been completed, or have all of those finished with that stage transferred their clearances?
          They used my background investigation that was completed last June through OPM for the DEA.

Comment

• Longtime lurker, first post....July applicant, waiting on BI clearance and medical cl

Originally posted by scott50 View Post
            They used my background investigation that was completed last June through OPM for the DEA.

Comment

• Thanks again Julyers.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
                Hoping they can use my USSS TS BI from recently. Anyone had that happen in their process? Seems like they're using lots of different ones.
                Last edited by bayranger; 03-27-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                  Hoping they can use my recent USSS TS BI from recently. Anyone had that happen in their process? Seems like they're using lots of different ones.
                  Did the PSB give you a reciprocity form to fill out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post

Yep I filled it out and listed the USSS BI and a previous secret clearance held.

Comment

• Watched quietly for a very long time now, today I received a "sorry we missed you" note on my door from USPS. I can't pick it up until 8am tomorrow, so I'm kind of having a small panic attack. I am an Oct applicant and interviewed first week of March. Have not received an email stating the package was ert. Could this be it or does the package come via FedEx and only after the confirmation email?

Comment

• July applicant waiting to schedule Poly and have the BI start. I'm starting to think there is just one polygraph examiner and his roadshow hasn't reached the West Coast yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCjonz View Post

I have a current TS clearance with DHS. I don't remember if I filled that form out or not. i remember signing something at my interview. Did PSB send out a separate form?

Comment

• Did the PSB give you a reciprocity form to fill out?

I have a current TS clearance with DHS. I don't remember if I filled that form out or not. i remember signing something at my interview. Did PSB send out a separate form?

Comment

• Pcity struggling with replies. Gotta type something in the reply area with the cursor, buddy. [emoji6]

Comment

• Lol...I'm still trying to learn how to do this..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6545 users online. 332 members and 6213 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X